Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce H

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2009
Gaithersburg, Maryland
Chris-

How long have you vaped?

You do know a "cart" isn't equal to 10 packs of cigarettes or whatever BS they try to tell people, nothing against myvaporstore, but believe me, many people have fallen for it.

A cart lasts me about 10 puffs. I used to smoke 2 packs a day and I don't anymore. I do vape heavily though. I drip instead.

By the sounds of it your overfilling your carts. Probably drowned your atty (that's why you're not getting very much vapor) and probably why it leaks.

I can say from experience that juice has nothing to do with the temp of your atty. Speaking of which, my atty get's hot too. How hot, I don't know, pretty hot. It's supposed to.

Anyhow- try two or three drops, blow out you atty and try a fresh battery and tell us how it goes.

Bruce

ChrisR2010

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Bruce, thanks for the advice; it's much appreciated.
I did tend to overfill, but even then, 10ml of this juice lasts me 3 days. Like you, I have to refill (3-4 drops) every 10 drags. This juice is very liquid and it does vaporize FAST. It leaves my mouth super dry quickly.
With thicker juices, either PG or VG based, I can vape at the very least twice as much between refills.

Bruce H

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2009
Gaithersburg, Maryland
Any time you feel your liquid is too thin, try adding a few drops of glycerin. You can find the glycerin at almost any drug store, supermarket or Walmart. It must say USB on the label. Look near the hand lotions or the ask the druggist. All Glycerin is the same as V.G.

PG isn't the same as VG. BTW.

PolyPropylene Glycol is certainly not the same as Vegetble Glycerine.

Either can be used- correct. But not the same. Plenty of threads about it. Look it up please.

I'm sure you mean the best Mary.

Bruce H.
Mod Extreme- www.nu-vapor.com

acezzz

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Any time you feel your liquid is too thin, try adding a few drops of glycerin. You can find the glycerin at almost any drug store, supermarket or Walmart. It must say USB on the label. Look near the hand lotions or the ask the druggist. All Glycerin is the same as V.G.

I think you mean USP, not usb. Unless you plan on plugging it in to your computer...lol.

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
PG isn't the same as VG. BTW.

PolyPropylene Glycol is certainly not the same as Vegetble Glycerine.

Either can be used- correct. But not the same. Plenty of threads about it. Look it up please.

I'm sure you mean the best Mary.

Bruce H.
Mod Extreme- www.nu-vapor.com
Did She mention PG? I don't think so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread