• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

YOUR Expierence, and luck with customs !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
come on, customs opens a package and only takes out vg with nic but not pg with nic? if customs opened a package, especially now with word to refuse ANY e cig stuff, they wouldn't take some bottles out and let the rest pass. the whole package would be shipped back. now customs uses yellow tape with black lettering (I have been shopping for stuff for many many years from many countries and had countless packages opened by customs and always has been yellow tape).

if this truly did happen, then I would be more inclined to believe someone at fedex decided they needed some juice and printed up their own customs tape to fool you.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Yeah, it was priority air.

Seriously? That's just stupid I usually try to be nice (except to the flea head) but really what kind of crap are you seeding into the threads? They took 1/2 the juice out??? Most the crap I've read from you has been confrontational or BS. I'm done with you and don't believe a word out of your trap. Quit polluting.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Ummm, i smell a troll

troll%252520spray.jpg

Conras

Reviewer / Blogger
Aug 25, 2011
Stafford Ontario
Why would I have any reason to lie? Unless MadVapes put an empty bag inside my parcel where the VG juice is supposed to go, it was taken by customs. And yes, it was blue tape. Have to love the hivemind on this forum. One person accuses somebody of lying, then 5 others jump on board.

I personally don't give two ....s if you think I'm lying.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Well, the one package I was most worried about getting seized by Customs did arrive last night: My nic juice and bottles of PG and VG. RTS went to some pains to insure its safe passage shall we say, so that was cool, and though it's probably bad luck for me to say so, my no-packages-snagged-by-customs streak continues.

(...and having said that I'm betting Customs will now snatch either my Flash or Throat Hit Plus, despite them having no banned substances in them.)

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
What's peeps average time waiting for their stuff to clear customs? I'm at 5 days and starting to worry a little before it was like 2 days. P.S. Strawberry fields sucks and I get get the taste out of my atty :puke: <-- that's supposed to be a puke.

why I test juices with cheap cartos now. if it sucks or makes me ill I can toss the carto out and not feel bad

Amowyn

Verified Member
Sep 13, 2011
Alberta, Canada
I'm too new to have had any problems yet. I was unsure of ordering outside the country so avoided it. My first order delivered in 2 days via Canada Post Air, although the company I ordered from is based in NYC, the distribution warehouse is in Canada so it never went through customs.

I have had packages hung in customs of other items bought with a China return or postmark but never seized... (knock wood) yet.

Last edited:

JayTheVapingGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Halifax, Nova Scotia
so far... 9 orders through USPS... two sent back to originator. 5 made it through and two still enroute (sent within the week)
1 order through FEDEX, arrived two business days later. some made it within days, one took a month and a half to get to me.

i have also ordered from china and got my stuff quick quick... within 3 days.

2 nic juice orders from the states... none from china...

can't complain... out of 10 total out of country orders/shipments, only 2 returned to originator.

xirokx

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2011
North London, UK
Yes, twice...

I seperated the cartridge from the battery and just put everything inc juice into the black box they give you where you put your keys and belt etc it was fine..

In egypt the customs guard asked me what it was followed by "cigarette" I said yeh and he was cool with it..

I also had spare juice and batts in my suitcase incase a power hungry numpty wanted to conviscate the kit I took through customs...I would always do that anyway lol

I am due to go away next week, this time am alot more relaxed about it, first time you are always paranoid...

On the plane I stealth vaped, fanastic my best flight in 20 years :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread