your favorite all day coffee flavor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gloria

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2011
midwest
Coffee flavors I've enjoyed the most in the past year (in no particular order):

Kona Coffee & Kona Velvet Milkshake - Virgin Vapor (haven't had any in a long time, used to be an ADV)
Espresso - Backwoods Brew (best after steeping for at least a month)
Malted Coffee - Darth Vapers (similar to KCM)
Tiramisu - Ahlusion

I've tried quite a few cappuccinos and mochas from different vendors, but they were either too sweet or not enough coffee flavor for my taste.

Now I mostly DIY my coffee vapes.

If you don't want to buy DIY coffee flavors and you're looking for a really cheap coffee vape... try extracting your own favorite coffee in PG and then add some VG and Nic. It's fun to play around with using different flavored coffees. Then if it doesn't float your boat as a juice, you can just brew it up into some real coffee.

You can find a whole thread on extracting coffee in the DIY forum. If I can do it, believe me, anybody can. :)

Marvin & Sennie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Coffee flavors I've enjoyed the most in the past year (in no particular order):

Kona Coffee & Kona Velvet Milkshake - Virgin Vapor (haven't had any in a long time, used to be an ADV)
Espresso - Backwoods Brew (best after steeping for at least a month)
Malted Coffee - Darth Vapers (similar to KCM)
Tiramisu - Ahlusion

I've tried quite a few cappuccinos and mochas from different vendors, but they were either too sweet or not enough coffee flavor for my taste.

Now I mostly DIY my coffee vapes.

If you don't want to buy DIY coffee flavors and you're looking for a really cheap coffee vape... try extracting your own favorite coffee in PG and then add some VG and Nic. It's fun to play around with using different flavored coffees. Then if it doesn't float your boat as a juice, you can just brew it up into some real coffee.

You can find a whole thread on extracting coffee in the DIY forum. If I can do it, believe me, anybody can. :)
I'll look for it, thanks!!

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Coffee cream from Mom n Pops vapor shop. Just regular coffee and cream but no diacetyl used by this vendor. Great customer service too. (This one to me is more like a good truckstop/diner coffee and was what I was looking for vs. a Starbucks type coffee) I didn't get along with the Kona coffee milkshake from VV, there was some underlying flavor that didn't agree with me, and I too (much as I love HHV flavors) agree with HHV's coffee to taste like buttered popcorn after a week or so steeping. Too bad because it was really really good at the beginning of the new bottle. Tastes vary, what can I say. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread