Your favorite coffee drink type flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajaxus

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
South Bend, IN
I'm with you on this.

I currently have an order I'm working on developing with Ms. T's, as I've heard nothing but good things.

My plan is to buy her Espresso, and then get an assortment of 0 nic flavors to mix with it: French Vanilla, Caramel, Hazelnut, etc.

She didn't have a plain chocolate or mocha flavor so I'm gonna try a Chocolate Brownie flavor to mix with the espresso in the hopes it gets me close.

My plan is to then share my mixtures in depth here for those like you and I who are into these flavors. After that I'm going to look into the suppliers that supply juice with ginseng and caffeine in them..and maybe see what those are like in addition. The goal being that for those on the go you can just grab a cartridge and get your caffeine/nicotine in one shot.. :)

It's a big plan, but I'll let you know how it goes over the next few weeks. Sorry if I may have hijacked your thread, but maybe you'll get some good ideas from this. :D

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
I do like Ms Ts kahlua coffee - its has a strong black coffee kind of base with the kahlua sweet coffee liqueur tones in it. That was a fave. I also liked the Cafe machiato (Lorans version) from TV (the lorans free one is fine, but I didnt want another black coffee base vape). I am with you on though on the 'still looking for an accurate cup o'joe' flavor. SO far not one capuccino ejuice has met my hopes of tasting 'exactly like capuccino', Ive kind of given up on that one now :(
If you get one/find one and its NOT got a black coffee base taste then please post it up; Id be interested.

Jenna

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Fairfield County, Ohio
Not to steer the thread off it's course but I didn't know VG liquid would clog up your atty... I'm new and I'm finding that in my first assortment of juices I've bought that the PG stuff doesn't make me feel so hot but I love the VG juices so far.
How can I prevent my atty from clogging and if it clogs, how do you fix it?

On another note, about the thread, I found it because I was searching for reviews of Starpuffs because it's on my next order list. Glad to hear it's good.

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
I do like Ms Ts kahlua coffee - its has a strong black coffee kind of base with the kahlua sweet coffee liqueur tones in it. That was a fave. I also liked the Cafe machiato (Lorans version) from TV (the lorans free one is fine, but I didnt want another black coffee base vape). I am with you on though on the 'still looking for an accurate cup o'joe' flavor. SO far not one capuccino ejuice has met my hopes of tasting 'exactly like capuccino', Ive kind of given up on that one now :(
If you get one/find one and its NOT got a black coffee base taste then please post it up; Id be interested.
I order coffee flavors exclusively now after a year of experimenting with lots of flavors. Janty's cappuccino is the best IMO, but it is too pricey to use every day.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Ms. T's amaretto coffee is my favorite so far. The only other ones I've had are cafe macchiato from Tasty Vapor, caramel mocha frapacchino/coffe/capuccino cartos from V4L, and Keoke coffee/caramel from myfreedomsmokes. I don't like a heavy coffee flavor, I like the sugary, creamy type stuff. Amaretto coffee is light on coffee flavor, but that's the way I like it.

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
I do like Ms Ts kahlua coffee - its has a strong black coffee kind of base with the kahlua sweet coffee liqueur tones in it. That was a fave.

Definite ditto on Ms T's kahlua coffee as my daily morning vape. In fact if anyone bought and wants to sell or trade... I'll take! :)

Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread