Your favorite HHV PG/VG ratio for genny addys

Status
Not open for further replies.

semper_vitis

Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Nor Cal
Hey all,

Just curious about your favorite HHV PG/VG ratios when you vape your Heavenly juice in a Genesis-style atomizer. I ordered my first sample 4-pack with Menthol Ice, Tuscan Cocoa (wow), Crackberry and Dragon's Fire. The samples come in 70/30, and while a few of them seem to have a spot-on consistency, the Dragon's Fire seems to be a bit on the thin side. The vapor production seems a little light (at least for my preference). Is anyone vaping 100% VG in their genny without wicking issues? I think I read in another thread that HHV's 100% VG seems to have a thinner consistency than other vendors, and I prefer a very cloudy vape. I am using 500 mesh and 28g kanthol in my setup (and loving it).

Thanks in advance.

bappo

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2012
Idaho
I prefer 100% VG for everything, not just my genny's. HHV VG is not super thick and really does flow well.

There really is not much need for PG for TH in a genny as you can customize the TH to your liking really easy and you can roll a wick to wick any thickness of juice. If you use PG as a flavor carrier that 30/70 or 50/50 maybe?

I have 30/70 Huntsman in a 1.1 ohm iHybrid currently and it hits HARD and wicks perfectly.

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
Cut it out to size, trim it to make sure there are no "hairs", torch it real well paying particular attention to the edges, fold one side about 1/32-1/16", roll it on a paper clip (starting with the unfolded side), torch it again, take it off the paper clip and roll it just a little more to make sure it's tight.

5 minutes. Done.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Cut it out to size, trim it to make sure there are no "hairs", torch it real well paying particular attention to the edges, fold one side about 1/32-1/16", roll it on a paper clip (starting with the unfolded side), torch it again, take it off the paper clip and roll it just a little more to make sure it's tight.

5 minutes. Done.

I have a UTube video (link below) I am watching for the DiD clone. He's just showing how to assemble it. Doesn't look too bad.

The "DID" Clone also known as "Griffin" Genesis Style Atomizer - YouTube

semper_vitis

Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Nor Cal
All my hhv juice is 100% VG and I have no wicking issues in my aga-t with 500 mesh SS.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Good deal, thank you. How is the flavor? All their samples come in 70/30 and I found the flavors to be a bit muted. I'm a bit worried that 100% VG would be almost flavorless....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread