Your favorite Innovapor Product!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
I am soo happy for all the input for the 15ml poll.... now I am also looking at what products you all like the best!!

Even if we do not carry it, maybe if we get enough support for something we will start carrying it for you.

REMEMBER INNOVAPOR IS HERE FOR YOU!!! TELL US REGARDING PRODUCTS HOW WE CAN MAKE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH US EVEN BETTER!!

THANKS

MILLIE

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
Well personally my favorite product of ours is the M4 series. For some reason I never really got into using the 510 much and I think the size of the M4 really makes it more like an analog to me...also Im a girl and it is small and shiny so maybe that is just it.

I tend to prefer the manual, but that is just to make my fluid last longer or I would Chain vape all day!

I look forward to seeing others responses

Millie

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
I agree with Clay, the PCC is the best invention for the e-cig ever. I don't even own a regular charger. You can take it anywhere with you, and it easily charges a fully dead battery 4-5 times. It's pretty small and compact so it fits in your pocket quite nicely. And they don't take too long to charge themselves either. I just charge mine every night right next to my phone and BAM everyday I have a fully charged PCC. Great great product.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
We are happy to hear that you have been very satisfied with our service and products. If there is anything else you might need, please feel free to contact any of us.

Thanks,
Tony

I love my M4, my pass-thru, AND MY NEW M4 PCC! It's a classy item, very portable.

Thanks for the great service. You have all been very helpful whenever I have called.

D~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread