Your Favorite movie quotes???

Status
Not open for further replies.

what the hell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
NJ
"Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny ....ing Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white ... down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of .......s this side of the nuthouse."

and from the same movie:

"Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-..., bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey .... he is! Hallelujah! Holy ....! Where's the Tylenol?"

"Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead? "

Last edited:

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
"Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-..., bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey .... he is! Hallelujah! Holy ....! Where's the Tylenol?"

I turned that into a ringtone on my phone LOL

jons

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Hot Hot Hot South
No Google

You don't seem to want to accept the fact you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare, with a man who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In Vietnam his job was to dispose of enemy personnel. To kill! Period! Win by attrition.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
From some favorite comedies....

Rita: Do you every have déjà vu?
Phil: Didn't you just ask me that?

Carl Spackler: Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac... It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!

Carl Spackler: And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Doug Kinney #4: She touched my pepe, Steve!

Chance the Gardener: As long as the roots are not severed, all is well. And all will be well in the garden.
President "Bobby": In the garden.
Chance the Gardener: Yes. In the garden, growth has it seasons. First comes spring and summer, but then we have fall and winter. And then we get spring and summer again.
President "Bobby": Spring and summer.
Chance the Gardener: Yes.
President "Bobby": Then fall and winter.
Chance the Gardener: Yes.
Benjamin Rand: I think what our insightful young friend is saying is that we welcome the inevitable seasons of nature, but we're upset by the seasons of our economy.
Chance the Gardener: Yes! There will be growth in the spring!
Benjamin Rand: Hmm!
Chance the Gardener: Hmm!
President "Bobby": Hm. Well, Mr. Gardner, I must admit that is one of the most refreshing and optimistic statements I've heard in a very, very long time.

Chief Bromden: Mmmmmm, Juicy Fruit.
warning - language
YouTube - You fooled them all
...yeah, not a comedy....

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
"I like pizza! Bring me some pizza"

#3 "it's about rule #1. We had to bend it a little."
#2 "I'd say we broke the damn thing off."

Yeah.... and loxmythe's too... :) Those are ones that I almost always watch reruns - much like Groundhog Day - which I could likely quote you the script.lol. Except parts of One Flew Over.... once my #1 movie, are hard to watch again. I laughed - probably too much - through Being There just from the whole idea. :) And the most cited scene with Shirley isn't my favorite - though, agreed, funny.... I loved this:

[With other poor black seniors, watching Chance on TV]
Louise: It's for sure a white man's world in America. Look here: I raised that boy since he was the size of a piss-ant. And I'll say right now, he never learned to read and write. No, sir. Had no brains at all. Was stuffed with rice pudding between th' ears. Shortchanged by the Lord, and dumb as a jackass. Look at him now! Yes, sir, all you've gotta be is white in America, to get whatever you want. Gobbledy-....!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread