Your favorite obscure, unpopular/not well known, or poorly rated juice vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soundhunter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2012
Love Field
Dragonfly's Dragon juice - check out "Papa Smurf"... even people who dont vape have tried this and went nuts - two guys went and bought kits just to have some more - one is now off the coffin nails

Papa Smurf ZenLiquid (ZJPAPASMURF)

They also have a Vanilla Custard that is insane if you like Vanilla - Good Juices!

Last edited:

Black Strat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2012
Idaho
Zelphie:7677692 said:
Im tired of hearing about the latest and greatest vendors and juices, so who and what do you like that has never been raved about?

I usually hate what everyone else loves, and just about every juice in general lol, so give me a few ideas that are not quite on the map.

Great thread topic, Zelphie!

EJuice USA (I think) RY4!

Zelphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
S.E. Michigan
Dragonfly's Dragon juice - check out "Papa Smurf"... even people who donty vape have tried this and went nuts - two guys went and bought kits just top have some more - one is now off the coffin nails

Papa Smurf ZenLiquid (ZJPAPASMURF)

They also have a Vanilla Custard that is insane if you like Vanilla - Good Juices!

Never heard of them, Im diggin that! Ill cheak it out...

Zelphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
S.E. Michigan
Colorado e-smoke actually has a couple very nice flavors that I like and have not found elsewhere. Carolina Mild is a very mellow tobacco with a hint of maple. Very relaxing juice. They also make one called Missouri Bogart which is a heavier tobacco flavor with Maple that is very nice.

That mild tobaco with a bit of maple sounds GOOD. Thanks.

Zelphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
S.E. Michigan
Vaporbomb.com used to be huge in 2009 and I haven't seen anybody talk about them in quite awhile, but their cinnabomb has been my all day vape since 2009. The rest of their flavors are pretty good too, just not all days for me.

Thanks, Ya Ive tried them many times, they arent bad but low on the TH IMO even with high pg or all pg and thats the most important thing to me. They were still on the map in 2010 but have faded as youve said.

Zelphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
S.E. Michigan
Darth Vapers - Custom Blended E-Liquid

Very good custom USA e-juice. They have a fan base, but it's very quiet. :)

Thanks, and I think you were the one that recommended HHV shadowfax. I did order some different flavors and I did end up liking the oompa, and shadowfax the best.(Thats progress for me!) I dont care for the flavors on inhale, but the after taste of the tobacco is awesome.. Hmm how to isolate that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread