Your favorite RTA for Boba's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuukon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
Wyoming, USA
So I'm curious to find out what rebuildable tank atomizers people are using for vaping Boba's Bounty. The reason I ask is because I'm in the market for a new RTA.

Right now I'm using my Squape for one simple reason: I can access the build deck without having to empty the tank. As we all know, coils don't last long with Boba's. Well, the coils themselves actually last just fine in an RTA, but they need rewicked and dry burned quite frequently. I've learned to live with it, but I'm just kind of growing tired of my Squape. The Squape Reloaded doesn't seem to have much different from the original except for aesthetics so that's out.

Don't get me wrong, the Squape is a great atty, but I'm finding myself wanting something different. Mine is a clone from Winsmoke (damn you VapingWithTwisted420 for turning me on to this thing!) that has wide open airflow. Well I'm not big on airy draws. I've finally got a device that it works great on and tightens up the draw, that being the Sigelei 20w. But I keep finding myself wishing it had more intense flavor like a Kayfun. And every time I try putting Boba's in a Kayfun, I can't even finish the 1st tank before the flavor starts to go and it needs rewicked/dry burned.

That said, I'm currently looking at either a Taifun GT or an Expromizer. I know people are going to rush in and say "Get a Reo!" but I'm not a fan of RDAs, and it just seems like a pain to keep non-rebuildable drippers clean since you can't dry burn most like the hh.357. I'd rather have a tank system with an easy to access build deck.

So yeah, there it is. What is your favorite RTA for vaping Boba's and why?

Last edited:

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
I've used BB in a kayfun with good results, of course you're going to be changing out the cotton fairly frequently regardless of the tank but it worked fine for me. I currently have it in a GUS Estia which is a single/dual or tri-coil tank atomizer, I have it set up with 3 coils and it works great.

JIMP-er46

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
LCMM
I've been using BB exclusively in genny tanks. Nahual & Sat22 give the best flavour and dry burning the mesh and coils are easy-peasy; my setup can last a good month and a half before it gets "ashy", which makes it more tobacco-ey. :laugh:

I've tried using BB in both a Kayfun and Taifun and prefer the BB in Taifun over the Kayfun. That said, I get a more rounded taste in genesis tanks than Taifun - in Taifun, all I got was chocolate tobacco, but that's me. In genesis tanks with mesh wicks, I can't seem to put the BB down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread