The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Your Favorite Tasty Vapor Vape

Discussion in 'Tasty Vapor' started by WhatAClumsyGirl, Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. WhatAClumsyGirl

WhatAClumsyGirl Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2009
    Mtns of Tennessee
    Atomic FireBall Baby !!!

2nd...Cinnamon / Apple

2. NativeTexan

NativeTexan Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2009
    Lampasas Texas

I have Atomic Fireball en route, so until it gets here, TV's Butterscotch is it. My second favorite is Butter Rum.

3. Hellen A. Handbasket

Hellen A. Handbasket Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

One? Impossible to pick, LOL.

Totally addicted to TV's Menthol. Yummy, use it off/on all day!!

4. Paranoyed

Paranoyed Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 14, 2009
    Vanilla/Carmel, Carmel Apple, Automic Fireball, Butterfinger...... Ohh wait that is all of them I have tried so far.

5. BanjoMan

BanjoMan Pickin' Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 9, 2009
    Greensboro, NC
    Haven't tried them all (yet), but so far my favs are Atomic Fireball and the Tobacco/Menthol.

Still getting used to the sweeter juices like Blueberry Cheesecake. They taste close enough to the real thing but I guess I'm just not used to inhaling deserts. :p

6. NativeTexan

NativeTexan Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2009
    Lampasas Texas

So I take it butterfinger tastes just like the real thing?

7. kcofohio

kcofohio Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2009
    Ohio
    Coffee and AFB. But we've only tried 3 flavors.

8. Paranoyed

Nov 14, 2009
    Yes you get the sweet chocalate flavor on the inhale then the toffee butterfinger aftertaste. It took me about 10 draws to really get used to it but I have it in a 35% VG mix and that little bugger not only tastes great but it smokes like a fricken chimney.:w00t:

9. Paranoyed

Nov 14, 2009
    Do you mix your menthol with anything? I just tried the straight menthol and it is like mint listerine. The mint is good just very powerful. I am thinking to mix it with some Hilton I am not fond of and see what happens.

10. dwillings

dwillings Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2009
    Calhoun, MO
    Love the Atomic Fireball.. :) Vaping it as we speak..

11. Madame Psychosis

Madame Psychosis Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 18, 2009
    East Coast Gypsy
    Butterfinger. Butterfinger. Butterfinger!
    Oh, and Cafe Mocha. :D

Blueberry Cheesecake Doubler in the evenings. Not cloyingly sweet, just wonderfully layered flavors of graham cracker, creaminess, and blueberry.

Interesting. I get the butterfinger taste on the vape but no real chocolate flavor. But when I've been vaping it for a while, the room smells distinctly like chocolate.
    The 35% VG vapes like a champ, while still wicking into the cartomizers fast (not too thick). I think Geoff hit a perfect ratio right there. :)

12. Mr. Tasty Vapor

Mr. Tasty Vapor Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

The menthol I get is the pure molecule, melted in PG so that it retains liquid form. It can be a little alarming by itself. I always suggest people mix it with something they feel would compliment the flavor rather than rely on it as a standalone flavor. bleh.

13. WhatAClumsyGirl

Nov 1, 2009
    Mtns of Tennessee
    NativeTexan...now you are making me want butterscotch ! < holds head > will it ever stop ?

Ok..marking down butterscotch on my list of things to try...

14. SNM

SNM Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2009
    I love tobacco cut with caramel doubler.
    Also atomic is awesome of course..

15. WhatAClumsyGirl

Nov 1, 2009
    Mtns of Tennessee
    * caramel doubler * the list grows and grows and keeps on growing....

16. ladybug

ladybug Super Member ECF Veteran

May 7, 2009
    northern calif.
    atomic fireball is delious, you can mix it with almost anything and it will sweeten and intinsify the flavor. tasty vapor has the best throat hit,his vapors are strong and very flavorfull.

17. whimzkool

whimzkool Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2009
    DFW
    Okay, must admit, my absolute favorite TV flavor is the tobacco/menthol mix. It is really nice. I have about six other flavors, but this is the most calming to me. It also mixes nice with the a bit of the caramel/vanilla. Your tobacco flavor is killer Geoff! A real comfort vape for me.

18. rejoice

rejoice Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 30, 2008
    USA KY
    I have tried my new order that came in yesterday. I got Butterfinger,Cafe mocha,Cafe macheatto,Tobacco with caramel and vanillanut,Chocolate banana walnut,Cinnamon apple,Raspberry and a Atomic fireball doubler.

Love the Butterfinger,Love the Cafe Mocha,Love the Cafe Macheatto,Love the Cinnamon apple,Love the tobaaco combo,The chocolate banana walnut was just ok.The raspberry was suppose to be mixed with tobacco and it is not and I know I love the atomic fireball.

Out of all theses flavors it is hard to say which one I love more. I am thinking that the Cafe Mocha,the Tobacco combo,Cafe Macheatto,Cinnamon apple,Butterfinger,and Atomic fireball are my favorites. Very pleased with my order. More pleased than I have ever been with e-liquids and I have ordered alot of e-liquids from others.

Good job Mr. Tasty Vapor!!!

19. Ghalenlee

Ghalenlee Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2009
    Manchester, CT
    Okay, I'm love love loving my lime meringue pie doubler... yes yes yes I am. I don't know what's in it, I don't care what's in it, it's a little slice of heaven. Now if Geoff could mix me up an Earl Grey Tea I don't think I would need any other flavor.

20. WhatAClumsyGirl

Nov 1, 2009
    Mtns of Tennessee
    I think my next order will include Butterscotch and Tv's Butter Rum...those two just sound so good.

I'm trying to get Geoff to mix me up some Candy Cane...but i may just get Cinnamon/Peppermint which i think will be close.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.