Your Favorite Tasty Vapor Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paranoyed

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2009
So I take it butterfinger tastes just like the real thing?
Yes you get the sweet chocalate flavor on the inhale then the toffee butterfinger aftertaste. It took me about 10 draws to really get used to it but I have it in a 35% VG mix and that little bugger not only tastes great but it smokes like a fricken chimney.:w00t:

Paranoyed

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2009
One? Impossible to pick, LOL.

Totally addicted to TV's Menthol. Yummy, use it off/on all day!!
Do you mix your menthol with anything? I just tried the straight menthol and it is like mint listerine. The mint is good just very powerful. I am thinking to mix it with some Hilton I am not fond of and see what happens.

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
Butterfinger. Butterfinger. Butterfinger!
Oh, and Cafe Mocha. :D

Blueberry Cheesecake Doubler in the evenings. Not cloyingly sweet, just wonderfully layered flavors of graham cracker, creaminess, and blueberry.

Yes you get the sweet chocalate flavor on the inhale then the toffee butterfinger aftertaste. It took me about 10 draws to really get used to it but I have it in a 35% VG mix and that little bugger not only tastes great but it smokes like a fricken chimney.:w00t:

Interesting. I get the butterfinger taste on the vape but no real chocolate flavor. But when I've been vaping it for a while, the room smells distinctly like chocolate.
The 35% VG vapes like a champ, while still wicking into the cartomizers fast (not too thick). I think Geoff hit a perfect ratio right there. :)

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
I have tried my new order that came in yesterday. I got Butterfinger,Cafe mocha,Cafe macheatto,Tobacco with caramel and vanillanut,Chocolate banana walnut,Cinnamon apple,Raspberry and a Atomic fireball doubler.

Love the Butterfinger,Love the Cafe Mocha,Love the Cafe Macheatto,Love the Cinnamon apple,Love the tobaaco combo,The chocolate banana walnut was just ok.The raspberry was suppose to be mixed with tobacco and it is not and I know I love the atomic fireball.

Out of all theses flavors it is hard to say which one I love more. I am thinking that the Cafe Mocha,the Tobacco combo,Cafe Macheatto,Cinnamon apple,Butterfinger,and Atomic fireball are my favorites. Very pleased with my order. More pleased than I have ever been with e-liquids and I have ordered alot of e-liquids from others.

Good job Mr. Tasty Vapor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread