Status
Not open for further replies.

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
as a lover of blueberry cheesecake im adding caramel popcorn to the top of my list!!!its deliecious and such a true flavor....yummmm

was without bbcheesecake for over a week and went back to cigs for that week-just got more and threw rest of cigs in bin- so bbcheesecake is my all time no.1 after 3 months of not getting sick of it...caramel popcorn is for sure up there too though!!!

father torque

Jan 25, 2010
kentucky
My wife and I only order from TV, nothing else comes close IMO. Atomic fireball is all day vape for both of us, but she likes to switch over to blueberry cheesecake or her coffee/chocolate/caramel mix which is pretty tasty.

Somebody above wondered about the bubblegum, I ordered one but didn't care for it much. The flavor seemed a bit off and sort of weak to me. I shot a little of it into a fireball bottle to stretch it out between orders but other than that it just sits. Anybody wants to try it, PM me.

Moshmarr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2010
Minneapolis
My favorite flavor? I've amassed 10 flavors so far, it's hard enough just deciding which one to vape that DAY! Not to brag, I just really love their stuff. Right now, I'd say German Chocolate Cake, followed by Atomic, Cafe Mocha and Caramel Popcorn. If the German gets better in a week or so, as they all have so far, I can't wait! But of course, Pina Colada is on the way too... Jeez, I've gotta slow down..:oops:

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Just arranged to try both tasty finger and GCC (it's my second go on GCC- don't think I gave it a fair enough chance the first time through) via trade. I'm hoping to find a chocolate I love over with TV. I'm hoping he arranges to have an irish cream type flavor available soon.
If you get GCC definitely let it sit a while because although I really liked mine on the first day, about a week later it became super fabulous. In fact I vaped on that almost exclusively until I got a bit sick of it :lol: I had to order another one because I vaped so much :oops: They improve with age like fine wines - never throw em away.

bettyboop

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2008
Somerset,Pa
I have only ordered once and it was unflavored ( to add to liquid to up the nic)
Sent an email asking about flavors...no reply ever received.
I like cinnamon , but the cinnacide name makes me think too strong maybe. I would like to customize adding sweet to it, but I am not sure what to choose.

I like apple but don't want the fake flavor, any suggestions?

If figure someone will have a solution, I guess since the prices are low I can deal with no email reply's from the company.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
I have only ordered once and it was unflavored ( to add to liquid to up the nic)
Sent an email asking about flavors...no reply ever received.
I like cinnamon , but the cinnacide name makes me think too strong maybe. I would like to customize adding sweet to it, but I am not sure what to choose.

I like apple but don't want the fake flavor, any suggestions?

If figure someone will have a solution, I guess since the prices are low I can deal with no email reply's from the company.

You may want to ask your questions here in this forum. Tasty Vapor's business has recently exploded because of his amazing talent for mixing and the price. He had site problems, email problems (wasn't able to respond), moved his location and was in the hospital... all within a month!! He's back on track now with new employees and situated in his new facility. As you know, the e-cig industry is so new that it's hard for these vendors to gauge growth, there's no history to base it on. Geoff has a tremendous following and we're all here to help each other and Tasty Vapor, so feel free to ask any questions you have. :)

The Atomic Cinnacide is a little strong for me. I haven't tried the apple but I've heard great reviews about the Caramel Apple. His caramel is made just for TV and it's fabulous!!!

Last edited:

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Someone on this forum (TV's bit) said they found AC too strong also (as do I) and they'd mixed it half n half with TV tobacco. Now I love TVs tobacco flavor (a shock cos I had no idea what it would be like, but a good one cos I found I loved it) but I gave this a shot - and - all I can say is mmmmm. The tobacco dilutes the AC without losing either flavor too much but taking the 'strong burny flavor edge' off the AC. Now I have a new vape!

Rockalot

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2010
Vapecity
Atomic cinnacide is my fave so far. Ithought it was too strong when I first got it so I used to mix it with apple (yumm). I really like tobacco as well. My 510 attys don't like the tobacco so much though. I really need to try Banans Foster.

I really liked Bananas Foster alot I'd rate it first followed by Tastyfinger and German Chocolate Cake...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread