Your favorite tobacco flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishtaco

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
WA
Well, if I were to get right down to it, I don't think any tobacco flavors really taste like tobacco flavors, except for the NETs.
But yeah, taste is strange, and fruity is about the last word I would use to describe Dekang RY4.
:laugh:

You may laugh but to me all the RY4,s I have had are way too sweet with a fruity taste? I have had my Dekang sitting there for over 4 months and its still sweet and fruity? All the others i have given away!

Have you tried Dekangs AR YAL ? It "for me" is the closest juice i have had to an analog with a real good throat hit.

I have been vaping Ar Yal almost exclusively for around 6 months with the odd Hotel (Hilton) blend sometimes mixed in just so i dont run out of AR YAL!

It took me 6 months of trial and error to find the juice I perceived as tasting like cigarette smoke but then again I never chewed tobacco so wasnt looking for a tobacco taste rather cigarette smoke taste :)

Patkid

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Rockford, IL
Just out of curiosity, do you know which Halo tobacco flavors you tried?

Prime 15 and Tribeca are two of my favorite flavors.
But I don't like Torque56, Turkish Tobacco, Captain Jack, Voodoo, or Freedom.

Honestly though, I really don't think Prime 15 or Tribeca taste like tobacco flavors so much.
:shrug:

Honestly, if you mix Tirbeca w/ Torque 56 it is a really really good vape! about 2-1 higher Tribeca.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
This is way to easy!

NICOTINE is my favorite flavor. I add it to every bottle of e-liquid I mix.

Taste is subjective, but for me "unflavored" best replicates the taste of tobacco.

Agreed...I finally figured this out. I didn't smoke for the flavor...Heck, after 40+ years smoking, I couldn't taste anything anymore. Unflavored is the closest thing to what I remember as smoking.

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
Damnit --- h1n1 sounds so good. Just ordered! Because my Nitelite bounty hunter is almost gone. That's my justification!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I have hated almost all 'bacco vapes. But there is something different with the virus (H one N one). It has become pretty much my only vape. And I wasn't even looking for an ADV. It will change flavors on you daily.

Baycitypuff

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2013
Bay city, mi
Damnit --- h1n1 sounds so good. Just ordered! Because my Nitelite bounty hunter is almost gone. That's my justification!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

First hits of h1n1. Tastes good. But like Bounty Hunter. Which is ok. Maybe it'll grow into more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pianman6954

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
United States
Recently tried silverthorne from JC and Coumerin Pipe from mount baker. Silverthorne is an uncanny resemblance to aromatic blend pipe tobacco, not sweet at all, my blunder was in getting Red Oak (100% VG) it made a prompt mess of my coils. Coumerin was slighter sweeter but still very dry and aromatic. My all time favorite is still easily Grey Matter from MEL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread