Your favorite tobacco juice? Premix and concentrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sneipen

Nov 3, 2017
Norway
Sitting here and vaping some midnight apple from halo, its not bad. Havent decided if im gonna order some more.
Im looking for other tobacco flavors that might be interesting, i have Turkish flavor from same brand. But havent tried it yet.

Anyone have any recommendations?
Ps. I can only order from eu, so i cant try flavors that you can only find in the us. Regulations are a bit harsh, and i can get a fine if im very unlucky and customs is having a ....ty day and want to take it out on somebody.... :(

Tnx for replies. :)

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Im looking for other tobacco flavors that might be interesting, i have Turkish flavor from same brand. But havent tried it yet.

Anyone have any recommendations?

Halo has pretty decent tobacco, I'm mixing some Tribeca DIY right now.

Other straight on tobacco concentrates I enjoy are from Hangsen.

sk25411

ECF Veteran
    Sep 8, 2017
    San Diego, California
    I just ordered midnight apple, voodoo, freedom juice, and pirates creed from halo during their bogo sales.

I’ll let you know what I think! I really like tribeca and Turkish, so I will give these a shot.

Ps. Also get 15% off as a first responder through halo, so far, I like them but mostly diy.

Reactions: smacuser

sk25411

ECF Veteran
    Sep 8, 2017
    San Diego, California
    Ok, so a quick update, after vaping those Halo tobaccos in some nautilus v1 and v2.

I’m not really a fan of any of them... sad to say, but I’m really disappointed in them. I had high hopes, because tribeca is so good.

Voodoo is way too... plum-ish and sweet? Not really sure.

Midnight apple is OK, but I barely taste any tobacco.

I couldn’t really taste what freedom juice was supposed to be.

And pirates creed was just awful to me.

I know taste is subjective, but it’s safe to say that I won’t be ordering any more of these.

My simple 3% inw gold ducat diy mix is WAY better than any of these.

madstabber

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Concoction Creating Cave
    I’m enjoying some purlium sweet tobacco mixed at 5% with Inawera gold ducat mixed at 3% add a pinch of e.m. Crystals, shake daily for a couple weeks and you’re good to go. It’s my new adv and it’s delicious. Not too sweet and with enough depth to keep my tastebuds interested for the foreseen future.

sneipen

Nov 3, 2017
    Norway
    Litle update.
    Tried 3 diy's now. And some premix.
    Inwera (is that right?)
    Tobacco with a hint of orange. This took me by suprise, i didnt think i would like it. But this has been my go to juice. Orange taste isnt vad at all, and you adjust it by how much aroma you use. Litle aroma %= more tobacco flavor.

Don hill. Its a bit sweet, taste is maybe close to ry4 but with a twist. Im not sure, only trued one ry4 and don hill is much better compared to that one. Im not sure why i dont vape it more, its not bad at all. Maybe a bit smooth, even with higher nic. % than the other ones. Not sure why this is.

Purity turkish tobacco aroma. I found a place that sold halo aroma after much googleling.
    Still my number 1. Really like this one, tobacco, litle spicy and sweet in a way i only found halo can make it.
    It has a very nice throathit i really like. Best morning vape and best vape for now. Tho i really started to like midnight apple. The appletaste is crazzy good, subdle taste of a fresh and crispy apple that lasts a while after vaping. I cant find aroma only premix of this juice. I hope they make aroma of this flavor in the future, i talked to them and i belive we will see more diy stuff from them in the future.
    Halos juices is atm both vinners for now.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Litle update.
    Tried 3 diy's now. And some premix.
    Inwera (is that right?)
    Tobacco with a hint of orange. This took me by suprise, i didnt think i would like it. But this has been my go to juice. Orange taste isnt vad at all, and you adjust it by how much aroma you use. Litle aroma %= more tobacco flavor.

Don hill. Its a bit sweet, taste is maybe close to ry4 but with a twist. Im not sure, only trued one ry4 and don hill is much better compared to that one. Im not sure why i dont vape it more, its not bad at all. Maybe a bit smooth, even with higher nic. % than the other ones. Not sure why this is.

Purity turkish tobacco aroma. I found a place that sold halo aroma after much googleling.
    Still my number 1. Really like this one, tobacco, litle spicy and sweet in a way i only found halo can make it.
    It has a very nice throathit i really like. Best morning vape and best vape for now. Tho i really started to like midnight apple. The appletaste is crazzy good, subdle taste of a fresh and crispy apple that lasts a while after vaping. I cant find aroma only premix of this juice. I hope they make aroma of this flavor in the future, i talked to them and i belive we will see more diy stuff from them in the future.
    Halos juices is atm both vinners for now.
    You can find recipes at the ELR Recipes forum. Their diy tools are amazing to use.

• Agree
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread