your favorite top coil and bottom coil clearo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
It's time for me to get some new clearos/tanks. I've tried a lot of different ones, minus the Protanks, which I will probably try soon on my next order. Seems like I'll either love it or hate it... pretty much with everything else. So far, the best for me has been...

Top Coil: iClear 16
Bottom Coil: Vapeonly BCC Mini

Feel free to add others worth mentioning. There's a TON of stuff out there... I'm actually looking at these Smoktech EBC clearos.. anyone try these? There's a GBC version which is the larger capacity version as well. At this point, I don't really care about the price as long as they work well! Flavor is a must have. I will get the Protank 2 Mini, the iClear 16b, and maybe some other stuff to try next order.

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
garemlin-albums-misc-pics-picture279898-threadjack.jpg

I still have alot of love for a good top feeder. They give such good vapor and flavor. I like the Halo Triton tanks which are essentially a kanger T2. The heads seem to last forever and clean up well for several more uses. Trying to find a top feeder with similar performance and reliability since the T2 is dated and prolly gonna be discontinued soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread