Where Can I Get A......? Your Favorite Vendors for 901 & 510 Parts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belletrist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
Virginia
I wanna hear from customers, not vendors, lol. Going to try out the 510 & 901 atties (w/ adapter for the KR8: 510, just on the KR8: 901) to review for my blog. Would like (obviously) to have a good vendor experience to report as well! So, who do you use/like? I've heard conflicting reports about atties--that it really matters who you buy from, for example.

I'm happy with cartos, this is pretty much just for kicks, and so I can have some hands-on experience with the 3 pieces, so you don't have to 'convince' me re: which model, etc. I just want more toys and don't wanna .... around with buying from a crap vendor.

Vendors: if you respond here, please be helpful and not just "OMG WE'RE THE BEST." :p

Katattack

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2010
FL
I use a 901 and the atty difference is a deal breaker for me. I've noticed 2 types one that has a smaller bridge and a more "closed" look and one with a huge bridge and large hole leading to the atomizer. I prefer the smaller and closed type the other type seems to taste funky faster (bridge heating up and hitting cart plastic?). I found that Goodprophets and wordupecig had what I prefer, good shipping time, good prices and excellent customer service. I think wordupecig has the adapters as well.

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
I've always been pleased with Jason @ Electronicstix ... gotten 510 and 306 parts (genuine Joye) from him, but he also sells DSE901s (and Rath juice).
GoodProphets, another good one, has a whole variety of adapters at 3.99.

Most vendors are able to answer if they stock low-bridge or high-bridge 901s.

ETA: I'm checking up on vendors now and so many of them are in short stock on things like atomizers....then I realized it must be the Chinese New Year hold-up on shipments.

Last edited:

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
As soon as he gets more stuff in stock (chinese new year..need I say more?), Im going to try out Madvapes for some extra 510 atties. I still use cignot (even more now they are doing their new juice brand..sigh..it never ends does it? lol) for parts n spares, and have an order in with indyvaporshop fora 5v 510 PT (no inline battery!).
Ill report back when it gets here but havent heard anything bad about them.

debook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
CO
Bella...Rockymountainvapor has good prices and really fast shipping, I don't know what it is but the 510 atty's from them last longer than other vendors, even at 5-6V. Luck perhaps...? They have a coupon code somewhere on here.

what branch of the service were you in? (saw on another thread - sorry for the drift)

Last edited:

Swipple

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
Salt Lake City
I've always been pleased with Jason @ Electronicstix ... gotten 510 and 306 parts (genuine Joye) from him, but he also sells DSE901s (and Rath juice).
GoodProphets, another good one, has a whole variety of adapters at 3.99.

Most vendors are able to answer if they stock low-bridge or high-bridge 901s.

ETA: I'm checking up on vendors now and so many of them are in short stock on things like atomizers....then I realized it must be the Chinese New Year hold-up on shipments.

+1 for Jason and ElectroNicStix.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread