• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Your Favourite e juice & and what UK supplier do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
hello Addick and welcome to the UK Forum.

Firstly, I use a lot of UK suppliers, iVapour, Totally Wicked being my main ones.

juice, now juices are subjective to taste, we are all different, some like tobacco type flavours, although keep in mind, that you cannot replicate the taste of burning tobacco. Others like fruit or menthol type, and as the choice is so abundant these days, you can buy almost any flavour you can think of.

I have always been a big fan of the UK produced Decadent Vapours range of juices, which these days you can get from Totally Wicked, Liberro, or e-cigz.co.uk. The first two have sub forums on ECF.

As for strengths, well, thats down to trial and error. Often when you buy your first ecig, which I dont know if you have bought one yet or not, you will receive some pre filled carts with it, and, as they often come in different strengths, will give you an idea of what strength suits you.

I started on 11mg, and then bought some 18mg, and even now 2 years later, I still use nothing higher than 18mg.

So personally I would advise a new person to start with a good ecig, such as the Ego or Tornado, a mid strength liquid, and see how things go from there..

And......never be afraid to ask questions.

There is no such thing as a stupid question.

Addick

Jan 1, 2011
England
Thanks Petbe, very nice to hear your thoughts...
I just got the 510 the other day....
I ordered 11mg & nil nicotine Old Holborn juice from OK Smokey... As you say nothing like real tobacco but I enjoyed both...
Just placed an order for larger bottles as the starter kit only came with 5ml bottles...Hope I don't run out before the weekend...:D
Just ordered some Whiskey from there as I'm partial to a drop of the real stuff this time of the year....

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
The Old Holborn is very popular, and I have heard nothing but good reports about it. And as for the Whiskey, well, the odd drop now and then....lol

Glad you are enjoying your e-smoking experience so far. The 510 is a good starter kit, but in time you may want something with a longer battery lifespan, and thats where the Ego/Tornado range come in.

The main thing is you are starting off correctly, and enjoying it..

Addick

Jan 1, 2011
England
The 510 is a good starter kit, but in time you may want something with a longer battery lifespan, and thats where the Ego/Tornado range come in.

The main thing is you are starting off correctly, and enjoying it..

That's true Petbe.... The 510 battery is a little disappointing....
I was looking at the review of the Tornado TANK e cig on the Totally Wicked site and seems it has a much better battery life and a comes with a new vaping system... Looks good to a newbie like me... What do you think?

Last edited:

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
Addick, I havent tried the tank system yet, but there is no reason to think it wont be good. And, there is lots of info out there via video on how to refill the tank..

zapper It's always a good idea to have a bottle of liquid so you can refill the cartridges that come with your ecig. You dont have to buy new cartridges all the time. As to how long it will last you, well that depends on how much you use your ecig and the strength of juice you use.
I never advise anyone new to ecigs to use a high strength juice, 11mg - 18mg is way strong enough, in my opinion. I started on 11mg and now 2 years later, I still use it the majority of the time, along with zero and 18mg for those times I need something stronger.
The average ecig user goes through 2 - 3 ml a day, so your bottle should last a minumum of 10 days.

I dont know what ecig you are using, whether its a 510 or an XL version, but supposing its a 510, then that would be around 10 drops of juice, so 2 carts a day is very low usage.

Hope that helps a bit..

zapper

Dec 12, 2010
UK
Hey Petbe

Thanks a lot.

At moment I am on Skycigs, but have just ordered an EGO

eGo electronic cigarette

(the pink one). I think it's supposed to be one of the best as I've been looking around to find the kind of best one. So hopefully it will be a bit better than my skycig (which is the same as a blu-cig - I think).

There's a special offer on with £10 off so thought it was a good deal and ordered 30ml liquid.

Hope I've done the right thing!

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
I dont know Juicycigs, but Im sure they are ok. Ego is the brand name given by Janty, this ecig is a Joye as thats the company who manufacture them.

The price is good, and the colour is lovely.

I have just bought a Mega Joye 510 in Metallic Green from a Chinese company, the colour is gorgeous...lol

When looking for spare atomisers or batteries for your new ecig, check out Totally Wicked and iVapour, both have subforums here. Totally Wicked sell it under the name of Tornado and iVapour under the Janty Ego name.

Let us know what you think of it when it arrives..

zapper

Dec 12, 2010
UK
Just got my ego and also some different flavoured ejuice.

I got the 1.8mg (as I was on 1.1mg from Skycigs).

Tried the coffee flavour and it's great and loads of vapour BUT NO throat hit at all.

Do you think I should have got higher nic content or is it something I'm doing wrong?

Actually the Sky cigs are a lot stronger on the throat hit (though the battery's run out fairly quickly).

But the coffee's real nice.

Also got Cherry and Green tea - but I'll try them later.

Bjorn Toulouse

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Glasgow
the 510 attie can take a day to break in, if it is still pants after 3 days send it back. A have bought 15 since october and I'm down to my last 5 some just never worked properly. That is the problem with multi pac buys.
Liquid can make a difference with TH. 36mg ecopure has a smoother vape and less hit than 18mg Red lable TW tobbacco.
Generaly the more vg in the mix the more vapour but less hit
the more nic in the mix more hit
but some flavours hit more than others

PPS
I tend to use different atties for different flavours.

zapper

Dec 12, 2010
UK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread