Your Favourite LED Colour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

krashnash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2011
Austin, TX
My favorites are my Purple manual XL with purple LED and my purple shorty diamond king with pink LED. I also have a purple manual XL with pink, a purple auto shorty with pink, a Lavender auto XL with pink and 2 purple manual regulars with blue. Next up: Purple XL KD - tossing between white LED and Purple LED...

(It's not an obsession, it's a *theme*.)

~krash

TheScootness

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Missouri
I really hope V4L will be able to tweak their website so we can specify what colour LEDs we get. It does seem a matter of luck at the moment, though I do give my preference in the comments box when ordering.

This would be great!! That's really the only improvement I want out of the website, other than more pictures of all the products. It would be nice to see what all the colors of everything look like.

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
This would be great!! That's really the only improvement I want out of the website, other than more pictures of all the products. It would be nice to see what all the colors of everything look like.

I think exactly the same Scootness. Although there are pictures of batteries, I'd really like to see them nicely laid out with all colours represented, so I can see exactly what each colour looks like.

TheScootness

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Missouri
Wanted to give this a bump to see if any of the V4L guys could chime in. Are these things something that may be available in the future?

1. Being able to choose LED color on a battery order. (Yes I know you can request it in the comments but it would be so nice to have a drop down menu with the available options in stock like everything else)

2. Perhaps more pictures of the items. (Namely battery colors)

Thanks!

Rappel_Welch

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
South Carolina
I have a gunmetal with a blue LED that I really like.

I have one of these as well. I like it 'cause it goes with every color cart.
I also have blue with blue and a purple xl battery with a pink led.
I save the purple for when I'm feeling particularly feminine (that would have been a whole lot funnier if y'all knew me). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread