Status
Not open for further replies.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I got your back Kas,
that looks to be originally shared by @NotSoMini, here (with original percentages). And, the creator appears to be @I'mnotZak. (The only way I knew that; is I had saved it too!) :D

I think I could have found that, if I had looked threw my saved recipes file, but that file has gotten huge. It would have taken me a 1/2 hour or more to find it. :oops:

KAS

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
I think I could have found that, if I had looked threw my saved recipes file, but that file has gotten huge. It would have taken me a 1/2 hour or more to find it. :oops:

KAS
That's one thing I like about using JuiceCalculator. I can add a note to the recipe, that includes a hot link to the specific post, where I first saw it. That way, I can reply, and/or thank the person who shared it. :D

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Some of my favorite DIY recipes, which I always have ready to vape:

Muffin Man (clone)
(credit to Joey350z):

Apple Pie (CAP) 2.00%
Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP) 5.00%
Double Apple (CAP) 4.00%

I have a sweet tooth, so I add some CAP Super Sweet - (4-6 drops in a 30ml bottle of finished juice), of course you can adjust to taste or leave out entirely.

Third World Custard
(credit to ThirdWorldOrder):

Cake Batter (CAP) 1.00%
French Vanilla (CAP) 2.50%
Golden Butter (CAP) 0.20%
Marshmallow (FA) 1.50%
Vanilla Custard (CAP) 10.00%

Nice and creamy with a buttery finish. My favorite custard.

Vanilla Tribeca (not sure of the origin, sorry, but not mine)

Banana (TPA) 3.00%
Cotton Candy (10% EM/Ethyl Maltol) (TPA) 2.00%
Graham Cracker (FW) 2.50%
RY4 Double (TPA) 4.00%
Sweet Cream (TPA) 3.00%
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 4.00%

I'm not a big fan of tobacco vapes, but when I tried this one I immediately bought a big bottle of TPA RY4 Double. I think I like this one because it takes the core ingredients of Halo's Tribeca and adds banana and vanilla, which I love. If you don't like RY4 you can adjust the percentage down a bit, but it's worth trying this one.

Orange Creamsicle (credit to Uno mas, ECF member):

Orange Cream (TPA) 9%
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 4%
Vanilla Custard (FW) 3%
Cotton Candy (10% EM/Ethyl Maltol) (TPA) 2%

I love Push-Up pops and this is my favorite orange cream vape.

I do intend to try that sometime soon, I am missing a few of the flavors, which I will be ordering soon. I am not sure, but I might order them tomorrow. :)

KAS

I just wanted to say that I do like the 3rd world custard, I steeped it a month before trying it. I just made a 30 ML bottle of it, and I will be making more. It is kind of weird, as the bottle is almost gone it has gotten better, This might be one that just needs a very long steep. :)

KAS

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
This would be easier if I could just pick a dozen concentrates. I still don't know what single juice I could even vape for days.

For me I mixed Game over custard, about 6 months ago, I have not been able to put it down. That is why I wanted to try the 3rd world one. I do like Game over a bit better, (The Recipe is on BCF) I realize for some vaping just one recipe is tough, maybe I am easily satisfied. :|

KAS

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
For me I mixed Game over custard, about 6 months ago, I have not been able to put it down. That is why I wanted to try the 3rd world one. I do like Game over a bit better, (The Recipe is on BCF) I realize for some vaping just one recipe is tough, maybe I am easily satisfied. :|

KAS
I think William is an awesome mixer. I don’t care for custards myself but always jot down any recipes he posts on vu. Guess he and ecf didn’t see eye to eye from what I've heard. Shame he's a good guy, just a bit rowdy. He and his wife are at BCF now.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Forgot to mention there is an ongoing thread just for game over custard at vu with people trying out flavors to add to their goc. You should take a peak.

I do know about it and go over there occasionally. :)
I had saved the recipe, about a year before I mixed it, I just forgot about it.:blush:

KAS

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
My favorite over the years has been what I call Maple Nut. I made this early on when I started doing diy, and still have it in my everyday rotation.
3.5% FA Maple
2.5% FA Caramel
2.0% FA Almond

Looks good right up my alley, how long do you steep it?
A couple of weeks, is what I would guess. :unsure:

KAS

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    This would be easier if I could just pick a dozen concentrates. I still don't know what single juice I could even vape for days.

doesn't have to just be one - we can call it your favourite days worth of recipes :lol:

oplholik

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 22, 2011
    San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
    Looks good right up my alley, how long do you steep it?
    A couple of weeks, is what I would guess. :unsure:

KAS

Probably. I make 60 ml at a time. When one bottle is emptied, and refilled, and sits while I work on that second bottle.

rob33

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2009
    A World Traveler
    Here's one I've been tweaking on, even non vapers comment on how good it smells. Reminds everyone of the beach.

OBX Breeze

5% Sweet Mango, Cap
    2% Banana Cream, TFA
    1% Lemon Sicily, FA
    1% Coconut, FA

Absolute must, steep it for 2wks to let the Banana Cream mellow 65vg/35pg

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread