Status
Not open for further replies.

MSTR VPNG

Host, Ohm Reader Podcast
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2013
Sacramento, California
IMG_1473.jpg

Here is my Vision Spinner, that started it all some time ago. I remember buying this and getting a free bottle of It Is Vapor's Tropical Ice (Which I can't vape anymore, even the smell bothers me a bit)... I just found it, and I must say I did love this thing. I've dropped it some 50 times, once down a few flights of stairs. It rattles when you shake it, but it fires like a champ still.

I think I'm going to strap on an iClear 16 and vape on it this evening. Rock it old school.

MSTR VPNG

Host, Ohm Reader Podcast
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2013
Sacramento, California
:lol: It's funny to see an iClear 16 and Spinner referred to as old school.

Amongst my trove of mechs and mods, it's fairly antiquated. Granted, you're spot on about it not being that old. I still chuckle at the though if this being so cool to me when first started.

IMZed

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2013
Hamilton, OH, USA
After 3-4 years of him trying to get me to quit smoking by vaping, back in April I went to a very good friend and told him I was interested in vaping. He turned me on to a (free) 650 mah eGo-C with a CE4 starter kit, about 30 ml of juice, a very helpful link, and a cautionary warning to get backups, and backups for the backups. While I've branched out a little in the hardware line, I'm still ego-based, and probably will stay that way, considering all of the money I've already spent, and the fact that I have enough backups, etc., to last me at least another year, even if the FDA comes down on us! I also got into DIY-ing in a big way, and I have enough juice to last me probably into 2015 or so. I'm still happy with the setup I started out with, and I don't see any reason to change. I do not covet my neighbor's PV!:laugh:

Scootaloo

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2012
United Kingdom
I suppose my starts were all with Cig-a-likes:

Technically my first were disposable 10 motives: but I’ll vote for Skycig as being my first as it was a proper starter kit which could be recharged and replaceable cartomizers

images

It was pretty good for a cig a like. Although having said that, it was expensive and wating round for the mail man to come was annoying

Zealous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
Texas
My first was a Blu kit & Volcano Inferno kit (I got both at the same time). The inferno was nice cuz it introduced me to dripping. Every part of both kits has long since broke though. but I guess what got me loving vaping was using the inferno battery for dripping. That was my fav & dripping still is one of my favs.

Edit: well I guess I should say that my first first was a blu disposable. But I only used it until the kits came.

kasunart

Verified Member
Dec 7, 2012
Savannah, GA
I started last year with a....dare I say it....a Provari mini. After doing some research I realized I was going all out to begin with, since I've tried everything else under the sun to quit smoking. Right before that, I vicariously watched my buddy use some sort of a disposable cigalike that he said worked great during visits with his parents who didn't know he smoked cigs. Once I got the Provari and some cargo-tanks going, that was it for the smokes. It'll be year in a month!

Also...have I saved money? Um not this year, I'm about 2 grand over my smoking budget for the year. But I have many backups for my backups, a very nice collection to come home to every day...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread