Your last day on earth. What juice would you vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
Honestly, I think I'd spend that last day indulging in the best cigars and pipe tobacco I could get my hands on.

But yeah, last day on earth, I'd be vaping the Crema de Tobacco and homemade NETs I used to get from friends in Mexico. I'd also spend some time with my beloved Logar Liquids God of Corn. Sorry, there is no well-known brand on this side of The Wall that stands out for me.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
The thread itself is pretty self explanatory but if this was your last day on earth, what would you vape?! For me, it would be LOLA by Traditional Juice!

Boba's Bounty and I'm ready to Vape in Space!
Firefly_class_ship.jpg

Nuchuga

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
Orange County, CA
Honestly, I think I'd spend that last day indulging in the best cigars and pipe tobacco I could get my hands on.

But yeah, last day on earth, I'd be vaping the Crema de Tobacco and homemade NETs I used to get from friends in Mexico. I'd also spend some time with my beloved Logar Liquids God of Corn. Sorry, there is no well-known brand on this side of The Wall that stands out for me.
I could definitely second the cigars. I love vaping but man, I would indulge in some heady cigars.

BackDoc

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2010
Galts Gulch
Last day on earth .....hmmmmm......I think I'd be with my wife, children and family and friends ......last night in earth ..,.....deep in prayer , then bed with my beautiful wife :) and smoke a pack of Marlboro red's washing it down with tequila ........at that point , forget the vaping ..... I'd be going home:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread