Your liquid is A+++

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
Vapin Hot Florida
Just want to say I have been trying to vape for almost a year now..and Ive tried everything from PG to VG to PEG with allergic reactions... I even tried using NOW brand VG along with Wiltons Glycerin and ended up having a reaction..

I stopped using the e cig altogether 2 months ago b/c I was having nasal and eye effects from the liquids..However, I got your ecopure in today (the one with the least amt of flavor added) and so far it has been great. (10mg strenght) no side effects..Im being hopeful this willl be my end to the search.

thanks for the great product and purity A+++:) Oh yeah, and superfast shipping w/intillicig usa..

Thanks

Angela

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Hertfordshire, England
Basically, it's a dilution liquid to save you having to bother with other things (eg PG, VG, distilled water, alcohol..... depending on the recipe you're using)... it's VG pre-diluted to the correct viscosity to make mixing soooooooo much quicker and easier. (Takes all the guesswork out and saves you ending up with liquid that's too thick/too thin)

.... oh, and it's cheap as chips! ;):)

MissVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
Vapin Hot Florida
Basically, it's a dilution liquid to save you having to bother with other things (eg PG, VG, distilled water, alcohol..... depending on the recipe you're using)... it's VG pre-diluted to the correct viscosity to make mixing soooooooo much quicker and easier. (Takes all the guesswork out and saves you ending up with liquid that's too thick/too thin)

.... oh, and it's cheap as chips! ;):)

Im having horrible issues with my mouth being coated..does this ever go away or just get worse? I havent vaped since late last night and I can't still feel it all around my mouth (and i didnt even use it that much)

Does this not bother anyone else? How long have you been using ecopure only?

MissVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
Vapin Hot Florida
No issues whatsoever with ECOpure, and I've been using it since it first came out (and using it practically exclusively since a week or two after I got my first bottle)

Really? You don't feel a waxy coating in your mouth ever? Did u in the beginning? I wake up in the middle of the night drinking tons of water b/c im so thirsty..:confused:

Angela

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Hertfordshire, England
Nope. Never.

I started vaping using PG-based e-liquid, and I did find that pretty drying, but by the time I started with ECOpure I had adjusted quite a bit to the thirst and moving to the VG-based e-liquid eased the thirst even more.

As you are, in effect, starting from scratch again, you may find that your body is just going through the 'adjustment period' again andyou might get a bit of a sore throat / big thirst, etc.... but for 99% of people that settles down in a week or two of use.

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
That's a good point. how long does anyone give themselves to find out if they are ok with a particular liquid?

I had some problems with a PG based liquid but have used VG for almost 12 months without problem. However, is it just a question of PG v VG or could there be other chemicals/combinations that cause reactions? It's common knowledge that Chinese liquids contain numerous chemicals and that is one of the reasons that ECOpure was developed, to cut down the ingredients to the absolute minimum and to ensure that the few ingredients used are of the highest purity. There will inevitably be someone somewhere who has a VG allergy but we have reduced the potential to the lowest possible point.
The body does react to change and the mouth & respiratory system are sensitive areas with which we must take care; it horrifies me to see some of the DIY and home-made concoctions that some people insist on trying in the search for the 'big hit'.
I have spoken to a couple of people who were worried when they developed mouth ulcers after they swapped cigarettes for vaping. They immediately thought it was the liquid causing them but it transpired that they had aphthous ulcers which can appear when smokers give up smoking. Cessation is not the cause, but it appears that smokers are less prone to them. See Aphthous Ulcers.
Whatever you vape, drink plenty of water to help offset the humectant effect and try to moderate your usage so that you are in complete control.
Cheers.
John.

MissVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
Vapin Hot Florida
yeah I def. agree on the adding flavor stuff...I tried adding some juicy java to your liquid and instantly got a dry irratated eye...than last night I tried adding some juicy menthol crystal juice and my nose got stuffed up...so the ecopure alone is great..but adding my own stuff is not good..

Some wierd chemical reaction must have happened when I added the menthol juice too.. it caused all the inside of the glass dropper bottle to crack and shatter in the inside..that really freaked me out!!

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
Some wierd chemical reaction must have happened when I added the menthol juice too.. it caused all the inside of the glass dropper bottle to crack and shatter in the inside..that really freaked me out!!

Are you sure it isn't the menthol that has recrystallised on the inside as it often does? Try warming your bottle it up in a cup of hot water, carefully and see if it disappears.
John.

MissVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
Vapin Hot Florida
I did see little crystals stuck to the inside after I washed the bottle out, but the bottle itslef definitely had cracks all through it...I can't imagine it happening by getting banged because it wasn't the outside at all just the inside.. I kinda want to see if it happens by doing it again, but I don't want to waste anymore juice b/c its expensive.. :)
Plus- it bothered my eyes as well so I just don't think I can handle flavors anymore..

Wench

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Pensacola, Fl.
That definitely sounds odd. I've never seen menthol crack a bottle before. Were you heating it to dissolve the crystals or using the already dissolved menthol juice that JL has?

I have to say I love the ecopure. It's become my favorite and I don't have to worry about mystery colors or additives and I know it's consistent. Stuff from china seems like a lottery some days. Order a certain flavor and oops label states that is what I ordered but taste and flavor in the bottle is something else grrrr.

MissVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
Vapin Hot Florida
it definitley from esmoking (prob. nicotine) I've never experienced anything like that in all my life and ecopure was the only thing new in my daily routine...

It wasn't from any other juices either b/c I quit vaping for 2 months and started back up fresh again with the ecopure. (while stll smoking analogs)

ts not uncommon to get sores from nicotine anyways...people that chew nicorette get it and upon researching the board there are a TON more that have had the same problem w/nicotine juices..

I might have gotten some in my mouth by accident and didn't rinse it out..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread