Status
Not open for further replies.

marshbunny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
NE GA, USA
Loved flavor from Bachelor, couldn't stop the steeping. Still have it.[/QUOTE
Try changing the Bachelor coil size up, might help. I build for low wattage, nothing fancy 3mm kanthal (29 ga) spaced coil 5 or 6 wraps. I get great taste and some condensation but no leaks.

I love these new top filling attys. My all time flavor atty has been my smok pyrex RSST but I wanted at least 4ml. I have the 5ml aspire cleito glass on my Skylines and the 2ml extensions for the GoblinV3

Reactions: Letitia

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I've tried every size/style coil and several types of wick. Deck seeps at pressure fit ring. Read they had a few bad decks go out, like the Merlin. Flavor was so good I didn't mind using it on an old mod. Have since pif'd all of those and it was annoying. I'll probably just keep rta. Maybe someday I'll break it out again. Pretty happy with Nanos and Zeus'.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I have a box full of new RTA's and wanna be RTA's that can't match the old Kayfun Lite Plus V2 for my MTL vaping style. I really want one of them to be my new favorite, but it just doesn't happen or hasn't happened yet.

OBS Engine is my latest purchase. It's not bad, but it's a DTL tank trying to also be an MTL vape, and it's not quite convincing me yet.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
I went through the beginning of the year squonking until both of my mods died so I got real spoiled using RDAs. Now the only tanks I use are RDTAs. I've been using my RDAs at home. So the list is very simple

OBS Crius RDTA To me this atty is amazing
Desire Mad Dog RDTA Another excellent RDTA
Mad Hatter RDTA It's becoming a favorite
Triad RDTA It's a cloud chasing RDTA but only 2ml tank
My OBS Engine and Crius Plus have seen a little use too.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I went through the beginning of the year squonking until both of my mods died so I got real spoiled using RDAs. Now the only tanks I use are RDTAs. I've been using my RDAs at home. So the list is very simple

OBS Crius RDTA To me this atty is amazing
Desire Mad Dog RDTA Another excellent RDTA
Mad Hatter RDTA It's becoming a favorite
Triad RDTA It's a cloud chasing RDTA but only 2ml tank
My OBS Engine and Crius Plus have seen a little use too.
:offtopic:Don, Vic has a review up for GeekVape new squonker on yt and mjag has one so that review will be coming as well.

ShaneR42

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2016
Mine for 2017 are...

1) SXK Corolla 1.5: Not really using it now, but was my main MTL for many months. Flavour was great as was capacity. Flavour still IS great, and I do use it still from time-to-time. Only downside was the fill method.

2) OBS Engine Nano. Flavour and top airflow (no leaks) made this a winner. The 'notches' on the deck that line up with inner chamber were/are a pain in the ..., though.

3) Serpent SMM. HATED this tank when I first got it, but eventually got to a point that I really enjoyed it. Smooth airflow and flavour are standouts. If I want to DTL, it's usually with this tank.

4) SXK Doggystyle. THIS is my tank. I'm a MTL guy 95% of my day. Everyday. Since I discovered this tank, nothing has been able to beat it.

5) Nautilus Mini. Yep...a classic. It's still my wife's main, and only, tank. And, I use it as easy way to test new juices. Sometimes, I just use it 'cause I still love the thing. :)

Allutwo

Nov 26, 2017
Romania
I have a few but here's a list:

1. Serpent RDTA - by far my most used one, nothing beats the flavor on this
2. Aspire K1/Kayfun v3 Mini - for my mtl needs, this is a great one to have
3. OBS Engine Nano - I haven't used this one as as much in the past few months though
4. Berserker MTL - got this one not too long ago, and it has been my go-to atty for MTL since it arrived

Chodi

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2016
I have many including the very popular OBS Engine. Now here are two tanks I can never put down that never get mentioned. Both tanks are by Norbert. I have his 19/22 auto dripper and his Origen Genisis (I use the cotton option). I love those tanks and they produce better flavor than the more than two dozen other "flavor" tanks that I have. I could list them all but it would be a very long list. Norbert is a genius at producing flavor tanks and I never see them mentioned. Maybe because they are not the latest thing out there. I have the Hurricane, the Siren V2, Rose V3, Skyline and a bunch of others. Nothing can produce flavor and a beautiful vape every time like the tanks I have from Norbert.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Dual coil, but not Sub. The RTA model.
I don't believe you will get a successful mtl experience with dual Engine. Nano would come much closer. @ricks is having good luck with mtl vaping using Nano.

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
1. Ample Pixy RDTA - I am glad I tried this- at 1st I bought it because it was just cute- but using it is a joy! Easy dual coil deck,sits above the juice tank,so no mess when changing cotton and dry burning- great flavor and No leaking! My favorite so far of all my tanks- excellent flavor and vape. I will be definitely be getting the Black and the SS to add to my yellow!

2. The OBS Crius ll RTA- awesome single coil, very easy clamp- the wicking was tricky for me at 1st, but now no leaks, as I had to wick the tails heavier than usual-
Awesome vape and flavor- beautiful tank too and well built! Really loving the included NI80 coil so much that I bought more NI80 coils! I have only used Kanthal coils, until now.

3. The GeekVape Zeus RTA- I just got this single coil deck RTA and I have to say it is very nice! Very well built, easy to coil and wick deck and absolutely no leaking! Glad I broke down and bought this- very nice smooth vape and flavor!

4. OBS Engine Nano RTA- Very nice, well built tank- easy single coil deck, easy wicking, No leaking! The flavor is OK , not bad ,but trade off for me is no leaking which is a big plus!
My problem arises with the tabs lining up- they are not easy for me and feels gritty grinding the base to the top, I have to dump the tank and put the base on my mod and then screw on the top to make this work for me, kind of messy. Granted I have only been using this tank for a few weeks, I just haven't figured out the trick yet or the feel of the tabs lining up.I will practice with a dry tank next time.
All in all I still like the Nano for the No leaks and very glad that I have this RTA and will continue to use them!

5. I have used other RTAs but I will not list them as I did not like the few others I tried, I already sold or PIF'd! Either the deck was harder to build(spins) or some dual coil RTAs seem to run too hot for me- too many problems for me to keep using, like leaks.

Forgot to mention that I am a DL vaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread