Although participation was a bit scarce, the top 5 most used R(D)TAs 2017 are:

1. OBS Engine (8 votes)
2. OBS Engine Nano (8 votes)
3. kayfun (5 votes)
4. Hurricane
Merlin
Exo RTA (3 votes each)

Thank you very much.
I should have put in a vote for each Nano!

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Nay. I'm just a *lazy*, sexy hippster, you know. And because it's my poll, I can manipulate the votes as I see fit.
Hmm. I think I'd be a formidable president of some good old banana republic I guess:pervy:

Btw. It's only 7 votes for the Nano. :oops:
I'd vote for you you sexy hippster.:)

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Hmm. Because you're my first vote, I could make use of a vice president.
Although...monarchy has its advantages too. And Divine Emperor sounds much nicer than president anyways.
And what's an Emperor without his Queen of Darkness, right?;):D
As long it's in a warm climate I'm on board!

JoshAubrey

Verified Member
Feb 25, 2014
Joplin, MO
Mine has been the Goblin Mini V3, I pretty much used it throughout the whole year on top of a single 18650 mod (evic vtc mini or istick pico usually).

I run dual coils: 2mm diameter 36g/26g stainless clapton wire (from lightningvapes) with 7 wraps each.

It's got an easy velocity build deck and winking channels, and juice flow control that actually works. The airflow is a somewhat restricted direct lung that can be turned down. Also has a single coil deck I've never bothered to use.

I've been on the lookout for a new RTA just to try something new. Single coil RTA's seemed really popular this year, surprisingly. I may pick up a few of the others everyone else has been mentioning and give them a shot.

Last edited:

entropy1049

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Apalachicola, FL, United States
I tend to find set ups that just click for me and stick with them. Example: I’ve been running a Modfather 30mm tank on my coffee table rig, and a Griffin 25mm tank for my out-n-about rig for a couple of years. This year the VCST unseated the Modfather and the Kylin took the place of the Griffin. Big year for my tank rotation :lol:.

vexx

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
No parts allowed
I tend to find set ups that just click for me and stick with them. Example: I’ve been running a Modfather 30mm tank on my coffee table rig, and a Griffin 25mm tank for my out-n-about rig for a couple of years. This year the VCST unseated the Modfather and the Kylin took the place of the Griffin. Big year for my tank rotation :lol:.
The vcst v2 how do you like it?

entropy1049

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Apalachicola, FL, United States
The vcst v2 how do you like it?
Absolutely top notch. Easy to wick (compaired to the VCMT for example), never floods, never dry hits. And easy as pie to refill. If you like large tanks, it’s a must have. Best >25mm tank I’ve ever used

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread