Status
Not open for further replies.

banjo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2010
Rio Oso, CA
I just looked up his bio., which reads, in part: "Dr. Kennedy member of the National Speakers Association who spoke for and performed workshops for individuals and companies such as Merck, Schering-Plough, Younglife, Progressive Healthplex, and Pfizer." So we know that some of his income is derived from drug companies. And the title of one of his talks that he offers as a public speaker is: "7 Secrets to being an Effective Pharmaceutical Representative."

FieryOne

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2010
Idaho
I just looked up his bio., which reads, in part: "Dr. Kennedy member of the National Speakers Association who spoke for and performed workshops for individuals and companies such as Merck, Schering-Plough, Younglife, Progressive Healthplex, and Pfizer." So we know that some of his income is derived from drug companies. And the title of one of his talks that he offers as a public speaker is: "7 Secrets to being an Effective Pharmaceutical Representative."

Nice! thanks for the added info Banjo. :)

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
What a joke... I think I might try some C O C A I N E too!! It sounds better than what he's selling HA!
On a more serious note, if you really want to "get off" nicotine, vaping is the way to go...
1. Get off analogs and their different chemicals as well as TAR once and for all
2. Once you're settled in with vaping, just decrease the nicotine mg until you're at "0"
3. Just quit it all once the addiction to everything is completely gone!

The above is much simpler than from some "cigarettes to nothing" program....believe it, I've tried to quit 1000 times with no luck... By far, switching to e-cigs 2 weeks ago has been the easiest... I don't even think about smoking an analog, and my wife still has them in the house and smokes them.

UA72Riddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
Griffin, GA
Wow, this just kind of made me mad. I've tried for years to quit and ALWAYS went back to smoking. Not this time, not with e-cigs. Even if they end up banned, they won't take away my ability to vape and I'm not going to contribute to big tobacco ever again!!!

AMEN TO THAT! Hey, if they do ban them...we'll just have to start our own secret society! U.E.C.F.- Underground-e-cigarette-forum...

MichaelOz

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2010
Czech Republic
Talk is cheap, let the facts speak:

After 5 months of vaping:

1. I don't have circulation issues anymore (meaning I don't get pins and needles in my arms for no reason)
2. I don't wake up in the middle of the night gasping for air, feeling like I'm about to die.
3. I can smell and taste food as well as to be expected
4. My lung capacity has improved considerably
5. Heart rate is normal, so is blood pressure
6. I don't wake up in the morning feeling like I got driven over by a truck.
7. I feel more alert
8. I can play sport like a non smoker

Only bad thing is, sometimes I get a very mild pg build up in my lungs from vaping all day long. Other than this I vape like a crack ..... on a friday night, and feel as healthy as a 16 year old virgin.

How can you possibly believe some misinformed fool over what your own body is telling you?

Finally it's really simple - smoking = 4000 odd chemicals delivered via combustion producing carcinogenic tar and toxins. Vaping = 14 odd chemicals, mostly PG / VG tested as safe for inhalation delivered without carcinogenic tar.

I heard another doctor say vaping is at least 99% safer than smoking, and this seems more accurate.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
In fairness, he did say that vaping won't break your addiction to nicotine.
I reckon that's a fact. And, I stand by my comment in post #25

While that may be true, and I can only speak for myself, I feel that if for some reason I had to give up vaping ...
it wouldn't be as hard to do as quitting cigarettes would've been to do cold turkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread