Your Order Has Shipped!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
vapnaway ... it was posted in another thread ...

here it is again for ya :)

IMG_1570.jpg

kardjunkie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2009
Chillicothe, Ohio
sorry Kard ... What order # are you ???

It's all good Cash....patience is a virtue! Crappy day wasn't my didn't ship that was just the turd on the septic tank. I just went back to work after a year laid off, which is a good thing, but the sitting going over safety for 3 10 hr days and i've it all seen 5 or more times and still got 2 more days of it till i get to use my tools got me in a crappy mood. I really don't mind waiting in line and from what i read it should go tomorrow or Friday so it's all good! My order is 19619. Those logos look AWESOME! BTW, got like 4-5 people at work who never heard of vaping looking into it and sending them your way.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
yo cash, those all look like 510 Proteges. Does the adaptor have the same 4 air intakes as the oem battery does? I think i see em in the pic. If so does a joye510 screw down enough to utilize said holes?

Yes and Yes ... Picture from a Prodigy 510 adapter -- same is utilized in the protege ...

IMG_0944.jpg

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
lol ... I know what you mean about rounding the corners ... I may think about doing that on the next round, we'll see :)

yes ... lazer etched :)

Yea I was going to do this to my Prodigy switch but just haven't had the time. I was thinking about bumping it on the sander to take them down so they are flush with the adaptor. Was the first prototype Adaptor a bit bigger in diameter?

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
A 510 atomizer has two holes in it. My passthru adaptor for the 510 does not screw down all the way.

Steve has been playing with center post lengths a bit .... We dropped the center post back down about 3-4 thousandths ... So the atomizer doesn't sit as far off ...

The timeline of 510 adapters ....
* Center post was long enough for Joye510 atomizers, but not long enough for other types of 510 atomizers.
* Lengthened center post to accomodate every type of 510 atomizer
* Shortened a bit to try and find a perfect middle ground ...

only time will tell if a middle ground can even be reached. If not, we will go back to using the longer center posts. I use one of the longer center posts as well vapnaway ... don't have any issues with it -- quite sturdy when screwed in :)

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Yea I was going to do this to my Prodigy switch but just haven't had the time. I was thinking about bumping it on the sander to take them down so they are flush with the adaptor. Was the first prototype Adaptor a bit bigger in diameter?

...um....

No, OD was the same ... We were going to U-shape the button housing, then decided against it, and just kept the flat surface for the button.

Should come out quite nice, giving it good bump on the sander. Do you have a buffing wheel? Would take material off slower and you may be able to control it a bit better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread