Your Order Has Shipped!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibby

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Fairfax, VA
It's finally here! Yay! It looks really cool and well-made, now I just need to wait for my batteries to charge. one question though, I have a 510 on my Protege, when I try to screw the atomizer into the adapter, it doesn't seem to screw all the way into the adapter and there is like a .25mm or less gap between the atomizer and the adapter, is that how it's suppose to be?

Other than that, thanks for the customer service and quality of the product.

- Louis
Are you sure it was .25mm? Cause if its .26mm you are effed.
haha.

Gibby

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
Louis,
Most of my atomizers fit the same way on mine. There is no problem with that gap. That is like that to accommodate for the differences in manufacturers tolerances. You may come across an atomizer that will bottom out and others that will fit like yours.

So like Casey said, "Gaps are good." Make sure you keep it wet and you are good to go... lol...

dokebilee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Queens, NY
Louis,
Most of my atomizers fit the same way on mine. There is no problem with that gap. That is like that to accommodate for the differences in manufacturers tolerances. You may come across an atomizer that will bottom out and others that will fit like yours.

So like Casey said, "Gaps are good." Make sure you keep it wet and you are good to go... lol...

lol thanks, I'll keep it wet :p

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Louis- Yup. Gaps are good.

I got no gap :oops:

Did at first on both adapters (510s) and on both the atty that came with the Protege and an old one. But they wiggled a bit and didn't look quite straight until I tightened them up a bit. Now no gap. Which to me looks much better and so far is working fine.

Very very nice PV :thumbs:

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
Got my Protégé today! It is so small and the vapor is AMAZING!! I have sit back in my chair and took a good look at it .. How does something this small and beautiful put out just as much vapor as all my big mods do??? I don't know but it sure does! I am shocked and surprised! This is defiantly a take everywhere mod without compermise... it fits in the palm of my hand without being seen... Just amazing! Great job Steve!

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Got my Protégé today! It is so small and the vapor is AMAZING!! I have sit back in my chair and took a good look at it .. How does something this small and beautiful put out just as much vapor as all my big mods do??? I don't know but it sure does! I am shocked and surprised! This is defiantly a take everywhere mod without compermise... it fits in the palm of my hand without being seen... Just amazing! Great job Steve!

Couldn't agree more. A small, great looking, classy PV that vapes like a beast!

Trox.Shawn

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Des Allemands, Louisiana

I couldn't agree more with you... the size is insane. No matter how many pictures/videos I seen I was still not expecting it to be this size. I cannot put it down very worth the money, and for my first mod to purchase I do not think there could have been any better choice.

Like I said I find the throat hit to be a little more than with my normal 510 battery (I was using my 510 until the batteries charged) but the vapor production is much better. I already took it out to the grocery store, and no one noticed nor did it feel any different from having my 510, with the exception of the better switch and better performance

ShinKun

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Seattle
OMG! OMG! OMG!

Everything you have read is true!! As soon as my lights turned green I stuck a battery in my Protege and took the atty off the the 510 batt.

WOW!!! What an unbelievable difference! Stunning!

If you are thinking about a getting an e-cig don't waste time with the stock batts. You get over the "need to look and feel like a cigarette" thing real fast and this is more satisfying. And consistent every time!

Trox.Shawn

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Des Allemands, Louisiana
OMG! OMG! OMG!

Everything you have read is true!! As soon as my lights turned green I stuck a battery in my Protege and took the atty off the the 510 batt.

WOW!!! What an unbelievable difference! Stunning!

If you are thinking about a getting an e-cig don't waste time with the stock batts. You get over the "need to look and feel like a cigarette" thing real fast and this is more satisfying. And consistent every time!

I personally prefer the look over the stock batteries, and honestly there is not much of a size difference.

DelMartian

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
If you are thinking about a getting an e-cig don't waste time with the stock batts. You get over the "need to look and feel like a cigarette" thing real fast and this is more satisfying. And consistent every time![/quote]

Think about how much money, time and aggrevation you would have saved if you just started out with a Protege. It is exactly what I hoped for when I started vaping.

Of course, if you started out with it, you might not fully appreciate how great it is!

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
I personally prefer the look over the stock batteries, and honestly there is not much of a size difference.

I'm very surprised to find that I agree. The stock batteries look, well, stock. This little beast has style and class. Took all of 5 minutes for me to get comfortable with holding it in my palm and using my thumb on the button. Very natural.

And yeah, it hits and vapes better than a stock 510 batt ever did.

adam07specb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
My Protege showed up around noon EST today and I charged it until the lights went green, and then put a battery in it, and then I i put a 901 Atomizer on it (making sure not to tighten it to hard) and it doesnt work... I tried the other battery and nothing happened, next i tried 4 different atomizers and it still wont work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread