Your preferred type of flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipster

ECF Veteran
I bounce around a lot. I find that my tastes are changing. I loved rich bakery/desserts the most at first, now they are only treat vapes on occasion. I didn't like tobacco. Now I really like single fruits/blended fruits/creamy fruits, mints, menthol or vanilla tobacco. I would like to try some fruit tobaccos and tart/sour fruity candy flavors.

Mohamed

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
USA
I too was a tobacco hunter in the beginning. Not sure where I fall now. I like caramel, vanilla, strawberry, watermelon, redbull, mocha, coffe. I like mixing a lot of those flavors. My somewhat all day vape is a 5 layer which I think has grahmcracker, coconut, caramel, chocolate and vanilla. That's a more expensive one that I like to somewhat savor. I user my cheaper blends and mix them with some of unliked tobacco flavors now.

I've never DIY'd but have mixed pretty much from day one. You know that 1/4 tank you got left of mint that you mix with 1/4 caramel 1/4 watermelon 1/4 vanilla. That random flavor that you won't get from any vendor ;) I do that all the time.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Over the course of four and a half years of vaping...

--Started with bakery, chocolate and coffee flavors
--Got tired of bakery flavors and added tobaccos to the chocolate and coffee flavors
--Got tired of coffee flavors
--Started getting into NET tobaccos
--Got tired of NET tobaccos
--Got tired, for the most part, of chocolate flavors
--Started getting into gourmet flavors like Five Pawns

Currently my favorites are clean tobacco flavors like Halo.
Having tried Five Pawns I am going to be searching for more gourmet flavors to play with.

Recently been having a hankering for some of my old favorite bakery flavors like Almond Horn.
Also have a lemon pound cake that is just wonderful.

And I just recently found a vanilla custard creme that is fantastic.

Never liked any fruit flavors except blueberry muffin, but that's probably more of a bakery flavor.
Never liked any candy flavors except mints.

Ask me again next year.
:laugh:

Jman8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Wisconsin
Like others have said, my flavor choice has changed with time.

I currently have cinnamon (anything) at the top.

Used to be Cola was at the top, then Peppermint, then Cherry. But Cinnamon has been on top the longest and offers lots of variety.

Had an apple vape in last 3 months that I really really liked. Thank goodness that goes well with cinnamon.

Topacka

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2014
Seattle
My ADV is strawberry/menthol blend, my secondary is cinnamon roll. I have some rainbow sherbet and orange flavors coming in tomorrow.
Are those first 2 from MBV? Pink ice and cinnamon roll? Because I got the cinnamon roll from MBV with 2 flavor shots and it's brutal, like drinking a glass of wet cinnamon sugar haha.

Bigd432

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Richmond, KY
Over the course of four and a half years of vaping...

--Started with bakery, chocolate and coffee flavors
--Got tired of bakery flavors and added tobaccos to the chocolate and coffee flavors
--Got tired of coffee flavors
--Started getting into NET tobaccos
--Got tired of NET tobaccos
--Got tired, for the most part, of chocolate flavors
--Started getting into gourmet flavors like Five Pawns

Currently my favorites are clean tobacco flavors like Halo.
Having tried Five Pawns I am going to be searching for more gourmet flavors to play with.

Recently been having a hankering for some of my old favorite bakery flavors like Almond Horn.
Also have a lemon pound cake that is just wonderful.

And I just recently found a vanilla custard creme that is fantastic.

Never liked any fruit flavors except blueberry muffin, but that's probably more of a bakery flavor.
Never liked any candy flavors except mints.

Ask me again next year.
:laugh:

Where did you get said lemon pound cake?

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
Everything. My taste in juice is pretty much anything, but there are a few flavors I've found that I don't care for (melons, strawberries, peaches, which I love outside of vapes). I have mostly fruits and bakery flavors, then tobaccos. I have a couple that are kind of candy flavors, a couple of mint-y flavors, some florals, a few teas and coffees, and a couple of other beverage flavors. I'm very rarely in the mood for just one kind of flavor, which is a big part of why I drip, so I can switch whenever I want to with minimal issues/flavor mixing. The only thing that's really changed about my tastes is that I didn't really care for tobacco vapes when I first started vaping. It took a few months for me to find one that I liked, and now I have at least half a dozen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread