Status
Not open for further replies.

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
Your most welcome kellie. At this rate we will have to put another order in by then lol.

Normally we wouldn't "hold" anything BUT anytime we help someone find their sweet spot (lol) that warrants special occasion.

If you would like me to pull one from stock for you until Thursday just let me know. We'll take care of ya.

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
Just pulled it from stock for you. It's here and waiting for you.

FYI, I have been waiting to be able to use that line lol. I told my wife we helped you find your sweet spot and she just cracked up. Gave us something to chuckle about for a while lol.

If there happens to be none in stock when your ready to order just give us a call and we will add it to stock when your ready to order.

Thanks

kellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2009
Binghamton, NY
LOL Thank you sooooo much. I will call you Thursday morning if none are in stock prob around 9am gotta be to work @ 9:30. Will prob get another black one the payday after too. I'd get it this payday but gotta get my pup fixed. (poor little guy all 70lbs of him and only 8 months and super hyper) Thank you again I really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
Just put in a new order for Rivas so every color will be back in stock soon. Still a few black left for those that have been wanting to pick one up.

LOL Thank you sooooo much. I will call you Thursday morning if none are in stock prob around 9am gotta be to work @ 9:30. Will prob get another black one the payday after too. I'd get it this payday but gotta get my pup fixed. (poor little guy all 70lbs of him and only 8 months and super hyper) Thank you again I really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!

Kellie,

Your Platinum Riva shipped out a little bit ago. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread