Your thoughts on great USA made E juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pilirock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2011
fullerton,ca
well good luck with that because between the battery, atty, carto, ce2 , or anything else u use to put the juice in, Guess what, most likely comes from China so your SOL then. Who knows even with juice made in the USA, maybe the flavouring, nicotine,definetly the bottle also might come from China. I guess what I'm trying to say is that there might be a better way to ask for the info than calling the stuff that some of us might like crap. Anyways here you go on some US juice makers

Nite lite vapor
Kick bass Vapor
Mom & Pops
johnson Creek
Halo
Vermillion River
FSUSA
Highbrow
QuickNic
pinkSpot
Alien Visions or AVE

I have used all these vendors and they are all phenomenal Vendors, some I like more than others. But don't put down the Chines Juices either, The original RY4's and 555 than most companies try to emulate were created there.

Water 4 Fuel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Portland,OR
well good luck with that because between the battery, atty, carto, ce2 , or anything else u use to put the juice in, Guess what, most likely comes from China so your SOL then. Who knows even with juice made in the USA, maybe the flavouring, nicotine,definetly the bottle also might come from China. I guess what I'm trying to say is that there might be a better way to ask for the info than calling the stuff that some of us might like crap. Anyways here you go on some US JUice makers

Nite lite vapor
Kick bass Vapor
Mom & Pops
johnson Creek
Halo
Vermillion River
FSUSA
Highbrow
QuickNic
pinkSpot
Alien Visions or AVE

I have used all these vendors and they are all phenomenal Vendors, some I like more than others. But don't put down the Chines Juices either, The original RY4's and 555 than most companies try to emulate were created there.

I'm sorry if I offended you.
But I know there are a ot of heaalth risks that come from China. They don't have laws that protect the comsumers,like we do here. Putting an E Cig made in China is intirely different that actually inhaling something made there. E juices made in China may actually be OK. But I know they send a lot of really bad stuff here. So, I don't want to take that chance.

Pilirock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2011
fullerton,ca
I'm sorry if I offended you.
But I know there are a ot of heaalth risks that come from China. They don't have laws that protect the comsumers,like we do here. Putting an E Cig made in China is intirely different that actually inhaling something made there. E juices made in China may actually be OK. But I know they send a lot of really bad stuff here. So, I don't want to take that chance.

and that is a fine choice , all I'm saying is that you need to consider that now a days like it or not mostly everything is coming from china , are you using cartos? the polyfill, the aluminum or plastic, the coils , all made in china, so you get the USA made juice and put it to burn through chinese coils, suck it through chinese polyfill , or wicks most of the time using chinese tips , etc... also just so that you know , I do prefer american made juices but not so much for the quality but for the craftsmanship, they seem better made juices all around that's all, control wise there is none, we could be buying USA MADE juices by a guy making them in a rat infested basement for all we know. AS OF RIGHT NOW WE ARE ALL GUINEA PIGS FOR THIS STUFF AND WE ARE ALL GOING ON GOOD FAITH. FSUSA is a family owned business, so is most of the american juice makers and I would rather support them than big companies overseas, but don't assume automatically that they have tougher health standards than chinese manufacturers, because WE PROBABLY DON'T KNOW.

Don't mean to go off on you at all, please don't take it that way and I'm hoping you find your juices soon, I know I'm having a blast and going broke doing so !!!

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
Just check out the review sections on here. They'll point you in the right direction. Also, we'll be more than happy to point you in the right direction when it comes to taste preferences and such. If I have no idea on something someone else will. Personally, I appreciate not only American made liquids but liquids made extracted mostly in house. Highbrow Vapor and Ahlusion both do this. While many vendors use natural or organic flavorings, they're buying it from an outside source. Therefore it all tastes the same. Highbrow and Ahulsion are doing everything in house and they both have top notch customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread