Your thoughts on H1N1 AKA The Virus from Nicoticket...Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwhetzler

Verified Member
Jul 10, 2014
San Antonio, TX
So in my search for cheaper alternative to Kustoms - For why are, Alloy Blends - Vented, Uncle Junks - Jon Wayne, and Space Jam - Eclipse I broke down and ordered 50mls or 6nic H1N1 from Nicoticket. It came in last night and currently had about 2 days steep time. I popped it in my TOBH dual .8ohm coils with new cotton wicks and OH MY GOD was it awful. It burned the crap out of my throat with what I think was cinnamon and a little tobacco flavor. I know it's not the build as I vape all kinds of flavors through that same set up just fine with no issues.

From my understanding there should be some cinnamon, caramel, vanilla, and tobacco flavors. I'm not really getting that at all. I am also not quite ready to give up on Nicoticket at all either I love the customer service and they represent everything I love about a company by putting us customers first.

So the question is does this stuff actually get better with the 10-14 days steep time? In my experience if I didn’t like it at least a little prior to steep I'm not going to like it after the steep. Can anyone weight in on this? Did you not like it at first then it got worth it after the 10-14days? I know my throat is a little sore getting over this viral crap so maybe that’s it seeing as Space Jams Galactica and Pluto currently hurt my throat but I vape them daily when my throat isn’t sore.

Sorry for the rambling.

-Garland

reeftivo

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2010
Chino, california
it can taste a little funky if you sub-ohm it without letting it sit for a good long while.

Of course taste is subjective, but I would suggest leaving it in a dark place for a couple days with the cap off and shake it each night. Then just put the cap back on it and don't revisit it for a month. Honestly! This juice gets waaaay better with time and changes flavor.

If you taste it after the month and like it, order another bottle and rotate them like that. One in use and one steeping!!

Just my .02

reeftivo

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2010
Chino, california
we've all been there!! You're definitely NOT an idiot! Just a fellow vapor looking for info:thumb:

Nicoticket has some of the best customer service & juice around IMO. Clark and Katy are great people and really seem to care that their customers are happy with their product.

After I my last post I started "Jonesing" for some of their juice and ordered a couple more 50ml bottles.:rickroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread