Status
Not open for further replies.

Boobsley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2016
Indiana
Hello everyone,
Long time member, infrequent poster here on ecf. You all have helped me a ton over the years. So opinions are greatly appreciated here. I’ve been mostly a squonker over the past 3.5 years. & have recently gotten a few mesh tanks that I like. I just bought the profile unity, because I love the rda.
I have noticed that the Kylin M deck is very similar to the profile & am wondering what your thoughts are on this rta. I like the unity a lot, but it is a bear to get the wicks just right.
Kylin M:
Wicking easier than the unity?
Leaking issues?
Build quality?
Flavor?
Also would welcome any other observations, likes, & dislikes about this RTA.

Thanks

Reactions: G-Fog

G-Fog

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2016
Canterbury, New Zealand
I have a couple of Kylin M's and am very impressed with them.
Wicking is easy, no leaking, great flavour, good build quality.
Just for interest I also have the Profile RDA, Profile Unity and Damn Vape Doom.
To me they are all very good Mesh devices, and are all in daily rotation, but I do reach for the Kylin M more often.

G-Fog

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2016
Canterbury, New Zealand
@Boobsley For me the OFRF SS work fine as do the Vandy Vape SS rolls, however the OFRF is less faff as well as less spit back apparently. This was mentioned by others, I haven't had that problem.
For me the VV SS200, which you need to cut to size, has marginally better flavour, perhaps due to the mesh being woven, and not punched like the OFRF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread