want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
VG- clouds of thick vapor, nice warm throat hit

PG- less vapor, sick throat hit

That's just my opinion but I could never do PG. The max I can vape is 25% PG and even that isn't a real pleasure for me.

All my juices are either 70% or 100% VG.

Only juice that I truly enjoy with 50% PG is five pawns.

Please note: heavy VG juices need to steep for at least a week. I actually store mine for at least 2 weeks.

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
I got here due to a posible allergy to PG...I've lost all ability to taste my juices al all! Not talking about vapetongue here...this is really bad. So far, I've gotten Velvet Cloud Sour Skittles and Night Shift. Hoping I've found the source of my problem.....

If that's what it is it will take a little while to turn around. PG tears up my throat.

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Velvet Cloud Vapor is the only 100% VG I've tried so far. I've been so happy with VCV that it's all I've ordered for months. I have well over 500ml of VCV juice on hand. Once I get down to needing more juice, I plan to try Heather's Purity line, and order some of my favorite AiV flavors in 100% VG.

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
Velvet Cloud Vapor is the only 100% VG I've tried so far. I've been so happy with VCV that it's all I've ordered for months. I have well over 500ml of VCV juice on hand. Once I get down to needing more juice, I plan to try Heather's Purity line, and order some of my favorite AiV flavors in 100% VG.

Try the Vape Kitchen, trust me on this. It's a 100% VG, a little thicker than VCV, and really good also.

PennyLynn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2014
Rockledge, FL, USA
Try the Vape Kitchen, trust me on this. It's a 100% VG, a little thicker than VCV, and really good also.

Are they strong flavors? and how are the sweet ones? I find some companies have an "ick" in those flavors.
i see they have no prices listed.

Last edited:

chapeltown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
United States

You can request AiV in 100vg?!?! That is the best news ever! If that is true, I'm going to be up tonight ordering me some Afternoon Tea!!!

from my galaxy s4

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
Are they strong flavors? and how are the sweet ones? I find some companies have an "ick" in those flavors. i see they have no prices listed.

Churros Y Chocolate and Key Lime Pie were very bold flavors, Peanut Butter Cookie was also a strong flavor, but not as much as those two. Strawberry Panna Cotta and Pina Colada are a little more subtle. Her flavors have all been very natural tasting so far. No perfume or artificial tasting stuff. I did give them a warm water bath for an hour and then removed the caps and drip tips so they could breath for another hour. You have to use contact form on the website to order right now. Mai is hoping to have the website ordering finished in a week or two and will be having a grand opening sale. If you are using Protanks cotton is a must because it's very thick.

You can request AiV in 100vg?!?! That is the best news ever! If that is true, I'm going to be up tonight ordering me some Afternoon Tea!!!from my galaxy s4

I got mine max VG, not sure if that is 100%, with extra flavor. Still way too subtle for me in a Protank. Dripping is better but the bakery bases are still so close it can be hard to tell them apart.

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
You can request AiV in 100vg?!?! That is the best news ever! If that is true, I'm going to be up tonight ordering me some Afternoon Tea!!!

from my galaxy s4

Yes, their PG/VG ratios are super secret, but you can request any ratio in the comments of your order, including 100%VG!

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I got mine max VG, not sure if that is 100%, with extra flavor. Still way too subtle for me in a Protank. Dripping is better but the bakery bases are still so close it can be hard to tell them apart.

That was my experience with AIV also. I'm not a dripper and they didn't work well with my Protank. VCV does. Pure VG has some interesting flavors that are worth checking out too.

Right now I'm kinda stuck on Free State Vapor. Just put in my second order. The top of my list is their Organic Co-Kona-Nut. Yum. Toasty Marshmellow was good too. I have a feeling I'm going to be working my way through their entire catalog (sorta like I had to with VCV).

I wasn't thrilled with Tetra vapes and I had high hopes for them too. Their strongest flavor tended to remind me of soap on the exhale. I've never had that before and this included after steeping. It's like with all flavors, ymmv. Their cs was good so I hate saying too much bad about them. AIV wasn't for me either. So it really does vary quite a bit.

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
Right now I'm kinda stuck on Free State Vapor. Just put in my second order. The top of my list is their Organic Co-Kona-Nut. Yum. Toasty Marshmellow was good too. I have a feeling I'm going to be working my way through their entire catalog (sorta like I had to with VCV).

On my list of vendors to try in the future. Marshmallow sounds right up my alley.

PirateHooligan86

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Florida
So far, I haven't found any 100% VG juices that taste good yet, most I've tried are almost flavorless, EXCEPT for The Vaping Rabbit, which has been specifically designed for dripping, and goes through an additional flavor process to set it a step above the rest of the 100% VG's. If you haven't tried it yet, I definitely recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread