Your Top 3 Tasty Vapor Flavors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upinthehills

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2010
Colorado
I'm not sure how many I've tried, I know I took 52 flavors to a Colorado vaping meet the other day and I've sold some, so I'm guessing I've tried over 60. The three I go back to over and over are:

Geoff's Blend
Cherry Cola
Vanilla Custard or Strawberry cheesecake.

Geoff's Blend could easily be in all three top spots as it's what I vape 99% of the time. It's a FOW this week too, so I'm off to stock up. :)

Upinthehills

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2010
Colorado
As of post 67 the most chosen top three flavor is............

Tasty Finger with 13 votes, followed closely by Caramel Popcorn with 12 votes. Next is Almond Horn with 10. The next two are Butter Rum and Cafe Macchiato, both with 8 votes. Banana nut bread and Atomic Cinnacide have 7, Geoff's Blend-6. Gingerbread, Cherry Cola, and Banana Cream Pie each have 5. If Tin Box Mint and Peppermint are counted together, that also has 5 votes.

Interesting. I'd have thought AC would be higher.

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
I used to only have a top 2, but since Waffle was one of them and apparently something bad has happened to the recipe, I'm just vaping tastyfinger now. So, just tastyfinger.

Aww Xanax is down to 1 favorite! Was your waffle that different than the first? Mine is a little less flavor. I think Geoff got a bad gallon of flavoring from c cappella. Have you tried caramel popcorn?
O

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Xanax... Brother I share your pain.... AC was my favorite vape...then I ordered GB and I had two of the best juices known to Vapekind...then as per your suggestion Mr. X,,, I ordered a sample oz of the Waffle...Simply could not believe how good it was...absolutely perfect...no rival existed.... The AC got lighter...the GB and Waffle darker... and all three while not unvapable now have me questioning my loyalties to Tasty.......and Geoff if you read this I'd prefer not to be attacked...a simple explanation would be nice....and a return to the TV of old would more than please me and keep me on board......

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
Aww Xanax is down to 1 favorite! Was your waffle that different than the first? Mine is a little less flavor. I think Geoff got a bad gallon of flavoring from c cappella. Have you tried caramel popcorn?
O

Hi markimar. Yes it is sad that I'm down to one fav. I'm not handling it too well, but tastyfinger is delicious, so it's not too bad. I'm just sad about the waffle going downhill because as you (and i'm sure a lot of others) know, I was OBSESSED with the older versions. It was my vaping life. And to answer your question - yes it is that much different. Like night and day. I can't even tell the new bottles I got are waffle anymore. And we don't seem to be getting any answers from TV about what happened, and I doubt we ever will. It's not an aging issue or a tastebud issue. I have compared every single bottle over the course of 2 1/2 weeks with different attys and batteries and devices. It's not on my end, and I can prove that by just showing you guys the bottles. One lot is a VERY pale and clear amber. The others are almost black. So, there's proof that the waffle WAS indeed changed by TV somehow. I'm rambling now, but at least I have my Tastyfinger hehe. I have not tried Caramel popcorn yet. I'm actually thinking about buying some almond horn maybe. But I should probably just stick to what I know I love. And tastyfinger is just that :)

Edit: the new dark versions all have this freaking cinnamon smell in them. Barf!

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
I think many of you are drama queens! They've been busting ... to get liquid out the door and I don't think that's a reflection of the product changing negatively or the quality decreasing. I never thought I'd have to read comments from eliquid snobs.

In the last three months I've gotten waffles in every order and most of my other faves (GB included) more than once. All of them are freaking fantastic.

If you're sucking down juice at alarming rates on HV mods and other craziness, maybe it is you, not the vendor, that has changed. Just a thought.

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
When did I ever complain that the product was taking too long to get to me and that's why I was complaining? All of my orders from TV have ALWAYS gone out speedy as hell. The quality has obviously gone down in the recent bottles I've gotten of the Waffle, and I'm not the only one who's noticed it. And I vape VERY lightly, at 3.7v only. Trust me, it's not me. I am not having any problems with any of my other juices from TV. Just waffle. So chill out, you don't need to attack me because I'm having problems with the Waffle. I'm not attacking TV at all. It sucks that I can't even voice a concern in this sub-forum without getting attacked. You have to remember, I'm a die-hard TV fan. I'd never post anything like that just to attack TV or put them down in any way. Sorry if you took it that way. And PS: I don't appreciate you calling me an e-liquid snob. I'm far from it.

guava

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2010
ca
I would just like to say that I *am* an eliquid snob, LOL...and that's why TV liquid is my liquid of choice.

I think Xanax has a point about the Waffle juice. I didn't get in on the first go-round, but did get it once it came back. It's good but not great, and the bottle I ordered thereafter doesn't seem to have much taste. I'm using the exact same equipment, and none of my other juices seem to have changed flavor-wise.

I vape TV almost exclusively (my faves are Pina Colada, Amaretto Stone Sour, Peach Melba, Tastyfinger, Geoff's Blend), so I don't consider myself a TV-basher by any stretch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread