Your Top 3 Tasty Vapor Flavors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
Xanax, don't take it personally, ha-ha. I didn't actually attack anyone, especially you. I also didn't say anything about how long an order takes, just that business is constantly increasing thus they must be doing a damn good job at putting out top quality juice.

As for the snob comment, again, not calling anyone out per se. I admit to being a snob in that I buy what I like and think is a high quality product. What I can't appreciate is the (some times) vehement comments a few have made asserting that they must have changed their recipe and that the stuff coming out isn't good. I put in three different cartos from three different bottles of waffles and I can only detect a subtle increase in flavor in the oldest one which I attribute to it "setting up" over time but I certainly don't think the recipe has changed, especially not in a negative way.

I'm glad that Mr & Mrs TV haven't come on threads to defend theses types of comments. I think people are making subjective, not objective claims. The diacetyl issue was different and I'm glad that is over. This one, IMPO, is a bit much though.

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Industrial....Brother you sit there and call us "drama queens," "e-liquid snobs," and "hi-voltage vapers." Then you try and recant telling X you didn't attack him.. Take some good advice...keep your comments to yourself....They are unwarranted, unwanted and uncalled for.... As X has done I too tried it at my old 3.7 and 6V...LR, RR and HV atties and cartos....even tried to dial the voltage in....No such luck.... I happened to have a bit from a couple of months ago that was indeed very much lighter in color...I guess the AC or the GB hasn't changed either..... Look don't worry about me and my snobbish tastes....The juice isn't the only thing that's changing...bet your last dollar on that.. and like I said REFRAIN FROM THE NAME CALLING...........

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
Industrialaction- I'm NOT suggesting the recipe has changed. I'm thinking this is a CONSISTENCY problem. That each bottle I get is totally different. One week I'll get the amber color, another I'll get the dark color. Something is up and it's NOT on my end, as I've done every possible troubleshooting procedure that exists for vaping. As much as I'd like to believe it might just be me, it's not. I know every tiny little aspect of the "good" waffle flavor from before. This new stuff is nothing like it. And that's all there is to it. Nothing more to say about it.

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
Industrial....Brother you sit there and call us "drama queens," "e-liquid snobs," and "hi-voltage vapers." Then you try and recant telling X you didn't attack him.. Take some good advice...keep your comments to yourself....They are unwarranted, unwanted and uncalled for.... As X has done I too tried it at my old 3.7 and 6V...LR, RR and HV atties and cartos....even tried to dial the voltage in....No such luck.... I happened to have a bit from a couple of months ago that was indeed very much lighter in color...I guess the AC or the GB hasn't changed either..... Look don't worry about me and my snobbish tastes....The juice isn't the only thing that's changing...bet your last dollar on that.. and like I said REFRAIN FROM THE NAME CALLING...........

Thx for the advice, bro

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
Yeah I don't care to much for the name calling most of the "snobs " and "drama queens " are long time patrons of TV and have been vaping it long enough to voice when something is amiss! Geoff would have no idea that something doesn't taste right if folks don't sound out. Xanax never bashed just asked about why one batch is totally different from another! I've got almost 900 posts on here and 99% are in TV forum! And I have been vaping TV exclusively since April when I started vaping. And I'm a noob compared to others! So please don't call people names it really doesn't sit well.

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
It wasn't that long ago that Xanax was all over the ECF glorifying the Waffles... Then a change was made... Could have been a mistake... Who knows?? At any rate we lean heavily on this juice to help us stay away from analogues... The same went on with the AC....Dang...I loved AC and then I loved Waffle....Sadly I moved on... I have vaped at high voltage and I probably am a liquid snob...but that drama queen lit me pretty good... Sorry for firing off when I did...I won't delete it..I meant it then and I mean it now..I'll defend X any day...he's my vaping Brother.....IA dude there's no harm and no foul...It's cool with me and I hope you harbor no hard feelings my way...Hope TV keeps you satisfied as well....but for me,,, like I said I lean heavy on the juice,,,I'll accept No Compromise.....Like horse chit I've hit the trail.....Adios Amigos.......

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
[QUOTE.....IA dude there's no harm and no foul...It's cool with me and I hope you harbor no hard feelings my way...Hope TV keeps you satisfied as well....but for me,,, like I said I lean heavy on the juice,,,I'll accept No Compromise.....Like horse chit I've hit the trail.....Adios Amigos.......[/QUOTE]

Nope, no hard feelings at all. ECF boards seem to be filled w drama lately and posts that basically demanded and explanation from a truly awesome vendor rubbed me the wrong way.

I love TV juices. They have been, for me, consistent and amazing. I've never had a complaint. If I did, I don't think I would voice it on a public forum without talking to the vendor first. Maybe that's just me though.

After all of the posts attacking suppliers over the diacetyl fiasco, I guess I just got tired of the negativity around ECF. Maybe I need to take a break from the forum rather than voice my opinion, but I haven't made that decision yet.

In the meantime, I'm not trying to offend posters, just defend my favorite place for consistently excellent juice.

Jeseryn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2010
New England
Waffles as a general ejuice seem to be infamous about consistent flavor from batch to batch doesn't it?

I'm pretty new. I ordered 3 bottles and a doubler based on the reviews. Received it about 3 weeks ago. It's decent but bordering on flavorless. (so is the bananas foster) Keep in mind my tastebuds are still recovering from 25+ years of smoking.

If there is a problem with this batch I'd be willing to try it out again because the hint of waffles I taste is pretty good. So I kinda do hope Geoff says whether this is the correct recipe or it was a fluke and it's being re-tuned.

haileymadison

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
indiana
Jeseryn, is the 'tasteless waffle' dark coloured? I'm about to place my first TV order and would like to mention that they skip this liquid if it's dark coloured one

I just finished my bottle of light colored waffle and it was soooooo good. I just started my bottle of dark colored waffle that I received a couple of weeks ago and although it is not bad, it just does not taste near as good as my original bottle. I am hoping TV gets their original waffle back in stock, but until then, I guess I will just have to do without.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread