The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Your Top 3 Tasty Vapor Flavors!

Discussion in 'Tasty Vapor' started by chainvapor, Jun 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. markimar

markimar Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2010
    Orlando
    I just got a new bottle of ddl after almost a year of my first bottle. I think the recipe has gotten better! My first bottle didn't taste like much. This new one is awesome!

2. texastumbleweed

texastumbleweed Ultra Member ECF Veteran

ATOMIC CINNACIDE
    HONEY COUGH DROP
    COLA

what does ALMOND HORN taste like? does it taste like marzipan by any chance? i have so many more to try. TV is definitely great. the flavors are STRONG. just the way i like em

3. ames001

ames001 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 11, 2010
    Canada
    Peach Melba
    Pralines and cream
    caramel coffee cupcake

4. Carl Fredricksen

Carl Fredricksen Full Member

Feb 20, 2011
    Ohio
    Banana Nut Bread
    Cinnamon Apple
    Tastyfinger

5. ChloeEranu

ChloeEranu Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 23, 2010
    Laurel, MT
    Vanilla Custard/Buttercream Cupcake
    German Chocolate Cake
    Tastyfinger

All sweetened.

~C

6. Pur3Rush

Pur3Rush Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2010
    Southern California
    Does anybody like the waffle or strawberry waffle? What about cheesecake/strawberry cheesecake. What does Geoffs Blend taste like? I just ordered the waffle and cheese cake but have to let it steep for a while since it's made so fresh. any way to speed the process up? I really want to like TV, although my go to supplier has been vapor bomb. My daily vape was strawberry waffle so I'm hoping its good.

7. t9c

t9c Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2010
    Houston
    I really like it, but since I've never had the real thing I can't answer your question.
    Here's a thread talking about it though: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tasty-vapor/142226-projected-recipe-changes-almond-horn.html

I have to be super careful when dripping and let it sit a bit before inhaling, otherwise it gets on my lips and burns the dickens out of 'em! (even though it tastes great :confused:)

Pur3Rush: re: Geoff's Blend, It has a banana/cinnamon flavor to it. Geoff has said that Bananas Foster & Cinnamon are two of the ingredients. Since I also vape AC during the day, on GB breaks, I can hardly tastes the cinnamon anymore, although it's not the sweet type like AC.

8. cubfanthad

cubfanthad Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2010
    Rock Island IL

9. t9c

t9c Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2010
    Houston
    Yeah, funny you mention that...a friend of mine said it smelled like juicy fruit.

10. SweetPuff

SweetPuff Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2011
    USA
    Love TV waffle...leaving the cap off overnight speeds up the steeping for me. Waiting a week to vape it is usually the perfect amount of time to let it steep; it keeps getting better and better with time. Hope you enjoy it!

11. Pur3Rush

Dec 31, 2010
    Southern California
    Great news. Thanks everyone for the response. I hear nothing but great things about TV. I guess I will try Geoffs blend next. I got 60mls of strawberry waffle and 30ml of strawberry cheesecake.

12. Pur3Rush

Dec 31, 2010
    Southern California
    Wait.. Do I leave the cap off for a whole week? How long do you leave the cap off?

13. SweetPuff

Jan 14, 2011
    USA
    Sorry Pur! I wasn't too clear was I! I wouldn't suggest leaving the cap off for a week, just overnight. Put the cap back on, and let the closed bottle sit in a dark/cool place like a shelf or closet for a week. After a week or so, the flavors develop/meld and any harshness should have mellowed...to produce the best flavor. That's what seems to work best for me with all hand-mixed liquids from TV or any other supplier.

EDIT: Be sure to put that open bottle high up away from pets and kids...had to say it...even though I'm sure we all know that...but better safe than sorry :).

Although some liquids are pretty good right out of the mailbox, all of the ones I've tried are better after a week or two. Some that I couldn't stand were actually great after forgetting about them and revisiting a few weeks later. I hope that helps. If you do those things and still don't care for the juice, then the flavor just may not be for you...but it's worth a try before deciding.

14. ames001

Jan 11, 2010
    Canada
    leaving the cap off unfortunately allows many bacteria in though. as there are no preservatives in any of Geoffs liquids, bacteria = a smaller amount of time prior to spoilage.

15. SweetPuff

Jan 14, 2011
    USA
    ames, you know, that's a very good point...I didn't think of that and am glad you brought that up! EEEK! From now on, i'll just let the bottles sit (with cap tightly on) on the shelf for a week. Luckily, I decant only 5-6 mls at a time from the 1oz bottle that's kept in the fridge and go through it pretty fast. I do kinda have the heebie geebies now though that you brought that up...lol!

16. markimar

Mar 17, 2010
    Orlando
    I never age with the cap off. I just let them sit. I give them a good shake though.

17. SweetPuff

Jan 14, 2011
    USA
    Even though I won't leave caps off ever again...was just thinking...isn't pg in and of itself antibacterial? All of my juices are high pg.

18. markimar

Mar 17, 2010
    Orlando
    I've never heard that! About pg interesting.

19. ames001

Jan 11, 2010
    Canada
    glycerin though, mixed half and half with water for the application of mineral makeup, should be thrown out after 3 weeks...when in a closed container

20. Pur3Rush

Dec 31, 2010
    Southern California
    Soo yeah, the TV Strawberry Waffle is an epic fail. It tastes more like pancake wannabe. I will personally stick to Vaporbomb strawberry waffle, it's addicting. The TV Strawberry cheesecake is great. Heavy cheese cake taste. Almost too much, but very good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.