Your "Wake and Vape" and "Nightcap" Vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
So I thought this would be a neat idea for a thread. I'd like to know what everyone prefers right when they wake up and right when they hit the sheets, and why. I'll start it off:

Wake and vape: Gorilla juice - It's interesting in the morning because I can barely taste the banana due to my taste buds not being awake enough yet, but it's neat because it totally changes the flavor profile of the juice. The main reason I like to vape it in the morning is due to the VG and the fact that my throat is sensitive in the morning (even though Gorilla Juice can pack a punch in the TH department with a 1.7ohm carto at 4.5V).

Nightcap: Casablanca - Casa is so deliciously complex that I don't truly taste it until the night is almost through; this is when my taste buds are able to appreciate it best. Also, it's very rich in flavor (in a non-sweet, non-cloying kind of way; definitely rich in a good way--subtly rich, if that makes any sense).

Alright, so there's mine. Let's hear yours! :D

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
For me its V4L Wow cowboy menthol on the drive to work. Chain vape city!! At night I love Wowboy peppermint or a great RY4. Last night it was Cunundrum. Vaporbomb Fir and Ice is a great after dinner vape as well.

Hmmm... what are some of your favorite RY4's? I've tried a few, but so far I'm only really drawn to BWB and Prime Vaping PV4. They're complete opposites but equal in quality for sure.

And being the menthol lover that you are, have you tried BWB Orchard Frost? I'm not huge on menthol (though I do like it) but the Orchard Frost is just amazing!

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
BWB is the best by far. But I like the differences in all the ry4's out there. I am embarrassed to admit I like the Dekang as well. I have about 7 different ones here though. No I have not tried Orchard Frost yet. I ordered 6 other flavors from Don today and I forgot to order it!!!

I still haven't had the Dekang. What's it like? Does it have that ashtray taste? That's one taste I can't stand in a vape. You absolutely have to try Orchard Frost on your next order. So what did you order from Don this go around?

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
Mmmm Cherry Tobacco... that was part of my very first e-liquid order ever. It was that, Applewood, Malty Toffee, and Waffle from BWB. Second order was from Vermillion (tied with BWB for me) and then Prime Vaping, so I got lucky and didn't have to sift through the crap juice before I found the good stuff, though I did order a lot of crap after those three, thinking that all e-liquid would be just as great. I was definitely wrong in that assumption, lol.

I've had the honey flue and like it quite a bit, but I've been itching to try the honey flue nut. How is it? Does the nut aspect come through pretty well? Is it like a peanut flavor added? I love all vapes that have a nuttiness to them, which I guess is the opposite of most people (I always hear people complaining about nut flavors in tobacco vapes; not sure why though).

I definitely need to try the Dekang since it's so damn cheap. Have you had DK-Tab? If so, what's it taste like? Do you order your Dekang through Madvapes?

ian559

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
I have not got them yet. My first Backwoods order was last week. Ry4, Conumdrum, Ejoker, and Malty. Cant wait to try the new ones in a few days.

I tried the dekang from a local vendor. I had to pick a bottle to go with my new ego-c last week. I was surprised. The only Dekang I regularly vape is green mint (Think double mint gum)

My main orders have been from V4L, Bluemist, and Vaporbomb with a few locally bought flavors from Ares.

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
I have not got them yet. My first Backwoods order was last week. Ry4, Conumdrum, Ejoker, and Malty. Cant wait to try the new ones in a few days.

I tried the dekang from a local vendor. I had to pick a bottle to go with my new ego-c last week. I was surprised. The only Dekang I regularly vape is green mint (Think double mint gum)

Damn, welcome to Backwoods! Ry4 is best after about 3 to 4 weeks. Wait till it hits that 4 week mark; you're gonna be in heaven! Make sure you try Casablanca too; it rivals Don's RY4, truly.

And head up to Vermillion River for your next order. Everything in the Kentucky Line is excellent. I'd recommend Kentucky Premium Blend (KPB), Cherrywood, Applewood, and No. 7 if you like bourbon. Everything in the Kentucky Line has the KPB base, and trust me, that's a good thing because IMHO, it's the best e-liquid base out there! Old Guss at VR is working on an RY4 right now. I guarantee it's gonna be out of this world amazing!

And double-mint gum sounds like it'd be an awesome vape!

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
BWB is the best by far. But I like the differences in all the ry4's out there. I am embarrassed to admit I like the Dekang as well. I have about 7 different ones here though. No I have not tried Orchard Frost yet. I ordered 6 other flavors from Don today and I forgot to order it!!!

I'll second the thumbs up for Orchard Frost...I ordered a 15ml bottle and I can't believe its almost gone...its a really really nice vape and great flavor.

NJC

Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
NJ
So I thought this would be a neat idea for a thread. I'd like to know what everyone prefers right when they wake up and right when they hit the sheets, and why. I'll start it off:

For the morning it's a choice between two different characteristics -- depending on how prepared I've been the night prior. Either a high mg value juice or something I know and love. In a situation or "Crap! Why didn't the alarm work?!", whatever is closest.

Since the current favorite can vary, right now it's been Alien Visions C&D without contest, or Halo Tribeca as there's always a somewhat filled bottle on the computer desk. Lately there's also been some Aroma Ejuice hanging around the desk, currently Turkish w/WTA and RY4, so that's sometimes the option. There's some mornings that just scream give me more Nic. The times that happen I usually head to the cupboard and grab a bottle of no flavor base that I've mixed, whether to later combine with flavoring, or just to vape on it's own...with a bit more kick than 24mg.

Evenings end up similar to mornings in the sense of going to what you know you love -- sort of like having a meal, and ensuring you end the meal with the best flavor of what's in front of you. In reality, in evening is where I'm more likely to play around -- whether with sampling juices, or playing around with mixes I've made. When I do that, I'm usually my own worst enemy.

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
For the morning it's a choice between two different characteristics -- depending on how prepared I've been the night prior. Either a high mg value juice or something I know and love. In a situation or "Crap! Why didn't the alarm work?!", whatever is closest.

Since the current favorite can vary, right now it's been Alien Visions C&D without contest, or Halo Tribeca as there's always a somewhat filled bottle on the computer desk. Lately there's also been some Aroma Ejuice hanging around the desk, currently Turkish w/WTA and RY4, so that's sometimes the option. There's some mornings that just scream give me more Nic. The times that happen I usually head to the cupboard and grab a bottle of no flavor base that I've mixed, whether to later combine with flavoring, or just to vape on it's own...with a bit more kick than 24mg.

Evenings end up similar to mornings in the sense of going to what you know you love -- sort of like having a meal, and ensuring you end the meal with the best flavor of what's in front of you. In reality, in evening is where I'm more likely to play around -- whether with sampling juices, or playing around with mixes I've made. When I do that, I'm usually my own worst enemy.

I still have to try some Halo juices. I know Tribeca is supposed to be amazing... And I know exactly where you're coming from that the last vape of the night has to be something special. I used to end the night with BWB RY4, but I've been so low the last couple months that I haven't been able to do it. Once the three bottles my girlfriend and I have are steeped we'll have plenty to do what we want with. I can't wait!

What's Alien Visions C&D like? I'm still pretty new to AVE but Gorilla quickly became a top 5 fav. Thus far I've only had that and Boba's, but I'm curious about their other juices as well.

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
Tonight I am vaping Col Caramel use from V4L. Kinda like a Ry4 but only because its tobacoo and caramel. Its a sweet dessert kinda vape.

That sounds pretty good. I still haven't found an RY4 or an RY4-type juice that I crave like I do the BWB RY4. And for me, it's not hype. I'm truly addicted to the stuff. I wish I could find a decent substitute that I could crave the same way. At least I know Don is working on his own substitute for the RY4 when he can't get his hands on the secret ingredient, so at least there's that to look forward to. Plus, it should be readily available and very close in flavor profile to the real BWB RY4 since it'll only be missing one flavor. Alright, now I'm just rambling I think, lol, I only got two hours of sleep last night so bear with me.

El-ahrairah

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
Chesterfield, MI
I like a real strong flavor in the morning. Back in the day, I used to vape Dekang Desert Ship in the morning. Then I was on Elixirliquid's Ry4 for awhile. Now, it's pretty much Casablanca from BWB in the morning with my coffee. At night my taste buds tend to get grumpy and make everything taste off. When that happens, I like to vape something that is either light, mentholated, or both. I used to drip eJoker at night (with a nice nip of the creature), but I recently got a bottle of Orchard Frost and Conundrum that have turned out to be excellent night time vapes. They keep their light flavors when others start to taste funky, and the menthol in the Orchard Frost is nice and soothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread