Your Wishlist Giveaway For $25 GC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Its Giveaway Time Again!

First off, we'd like to congratulate williebb123 once again on winning the iGo-L Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer from Random Giveaway #20. We hope you enjoy the prize once you receive it. Unfortunately, to make things fair for the other participants, you will NOT be eligible for this particular giveaway.

Now, on to the exciting part, our next Giveaway prize!

This time around, we're changing things up a little bit. The lucky winner of this Giveaway will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to our store. Although the winner will still be randomly selected, this contest will be open for entries until Friday, September 6th, with the winner being announced on Saturday, September 7th.

To enter, simply post a reply to this thread between now and September 6th with a minimum of two (2) products you would like to own/purchase from our website. Although it is optional, please feel free to let us know why you're interested in the products you've added. It can be any product we carry. Whether it is a certain E-Liquid flavor, new Battery, or Clearomizer, it doesn't matter as long as we carry it on our website it will count. All that we ask is you either post the exact name of the product on our site or a link for the item itself.

Here's an example of an entry post:

eGo-K 1100 mAh Engraved Battery - I've been wanting a Battery with longer life, and the K5 design looks awesome!

Dekang Irish Coffee E-Liquid | E-Juice - Love coffee flavored E-Liquids and would love to try this out!

Don't forget you can also add them to your actual Wish List on our website as well if you have an account with us. This will make things easier for your family/friends to shop for you on your birthday or during the holiday season.

Of course, here's the technical mumbo jumbo:

1) Once you make at least one (1) post to this thread that has two (2) products from our website, we will add your name to an excel file/list.
2) Then, on Saturday, September 7th, we will choose a winner at random using the Random Number Generator over at Random.org's website.
3) Finally, the list of entries (excel file) and a screenshot of the random number chosen will be posted when we announce the winner!

*Please note that multiple posts will not increase your chances of winning and do not count as multiple entries however feel free to comment/add more items to your wishlist as much as you'd like!

Lastly, thank you again for your time and participation. Best of luck to all!

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
iGo-L Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer

Kanthal A-1 Resistance Wire Coil

Silica Wick for Rebuildables ( RBAs ) | 2.5mm

That should cover it!!

Thanks, again, Deck.

Hope your day has been good!!!

(RNG never picks the first post but I don't care!! This gets the contest started!!!!)

(Linked this the the "Contests" Thread too........Get the WORD out for ya)

Last edited:

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Thanks for being the first to enter SmilingSlasher as well as linking the Thread! I'm doing quite well, just ready for the week to end. Hope you're doing alright...

And hey, you never know! Just don't threaten to hold the RNG as hostage and maybe you'll win this time! :p

Good luck!

iGo-L Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer

Kanthal A-1 Resistance Wire Coil

Silica Wick for Rebuildables ( RBAs ) | 2.5mm

That should cover it!!

Thanks, again, Deck.

Hope your day has been good!!!

(RNG never picks the first post but I don't care!! This gets the contest started!!!!)

(Linked this the the "Contests" Thread too........Get the WORD out for ya)

1w15h1w45m0ngu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Plastic Carry Case for 18650 | 16340 | CR123A Batteries - I've been carrying my spares in little plastic bags to make sure they don't have any problems but this product would be fantastic.

AGA-T2 Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - I have some experience rebuilding (even with mesh) but I'd love to try a genny out for the first time.

Ec!g

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2013
NorCal, USA
Take this guy
supegy2y.jpg

And pair it with any of these secsay tips
aqu8yba6.jpg

Screw it all together on to one of these bad lil thangs
5e5u6ary.jpg

And come up with one bada$$ setup that anyone should want to have.

Thanks for another great contest.

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
And hey, you never know! Just don't threaten to hold the RNG as hostage and maybe you'll win this time! :p

I know!!! I need a cage next time!! Just before the last drawing, I went to check on him and he was gone!!!!

Apparently, (being he's a Random Number Generator) he generated a bunch of 1's and 0's til he came up with "01100001 00100000 01101011 01101110 01101001 01100110 01100101". (I'll tell ya.......That's the last time I use rope!!!)

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Can I get a "Hail Yeah!"? I like the way you think...

Thanks for entering and good luck!

Take this guy
supegy2y.jpg

And pair it with any of these secsay tips
aqu8yba6.jpg

Screw it all together on to one of these bad lil thangs
5e5u6ary.jpg

And come up with one bada$$ setup that anyone should want to have.

Thanks for another great contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread