You're a hit in San Diego

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottinSoCal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
ProVari Nirvana
A couple of weeks ago I got a phone call from San Diego. A friend I've known for 20 years had a heart attack and was in ICU. Fortunately, he's out now and he's fine, but his doctor flatly told him it was a choice between giving up the cigarettes or giving up life. He wanted (finally) to know about that stupid electronic thing I've tried to tell him about for the last year.

So last weekend I went down with a "starter pack". A ProVari, 2 packs of 2.5 ohm Boge cartos, and 8 different Ms T's juice flavors. I showed him all the tricks I've learned to fill a fresh carto, showed him how to adjust the voltage, gave him some delrin drip tips, and he took his first drag. He used it all day long, shared it with a couple of his friends (one of them will be buying his own starter kit soon). He tells me he hasn't lit up since I dropped everything off. So thanks! You got another one off cigarettes!

ScottinSoCal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
ProVari Nirvana
I've been through so much hardware since I started this, I didn't see any point in starting him out with something that didn't work for me - I went straight for what finally got me completely satisfied.

And you probably don't want to have a heart attack just to get a ProVari. Much cheaper to just buy one and leave off the medical bills. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread