You're telling customers what?! TKO Knockout Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Badrinath

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2009
New Jersey
And while TKO is still posting disingenuous information on their website,

Our Liquids are made with 100% Kosher grade FDA Approved food Products. USA Made Liquids. Don't be fooled by some of our so called "competitors" junk e-liquids. The FDA tested 22 samples of E Liquids from several of the top selling E Cigarette/Liquid retailers imported from China and found 3 samples heavily tainted with several carcinogens. These carcinogens included Diethyln Glycol* and Lead, among other deadly dangerous chemicals. When it comes to Quality USA made E liquids, Totally Knockout Vapor sets the standards. It's your body, don't leave it to chance by gambling your health and well being on discount imported e-liquids.

I'm going to give them points for one product that really should be their flagship: Dark and Soft eliquid

*Diethyln Glycol???

TKO said:
Problem: I found a company that will sell me my E liquids for less money, how do I know if I can trust them with my health, lungs and life?
Solution: The simple answer is that you can’t. Over 98% of our so called “competition” imports their E liquids from China, and as many as 16% tested by the FDA has been found to contain dangerous contamination.
Wait what? This isn't true right lol?

hottierockstar

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2013
southern california
You know what? knockoutvapor has a youtube channel with 18 vids that are all open for comments: knockoutvapors channel on YouTube

Just sayin'
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

+1000000 on the YOUNG Keanu meme!
YESSSSSSSS!
DONE!!!
I wonder how long my comment will stay up? I also commented on the FB page.
oh dang...now i am going to have to go read comments!
This guy is doing nothing less than preying on the vulnerable.
i didn't even know what an ecig was or if i wanted one before i walked into my local vape store on a whim...(i thought they were all cigalikes with like 3 flavors and wondered how a store could be sustained/warranted LOL)
said vape store is not bending ppl over on pricing...they could have charged me triple and i wouldn't have known any better...same for folks that search the internet....whoever is top in search results and gets clicked first gets the money..(for most ppl)

some ppl don't CARE about what else is out there....they just want to not smoke...no reason to be ripped off and misinformed at 5, 10, 15x market value...
no wonder so many ppl say "oh an ecig? those don't work!"

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
This is very, very true. ECFers are only a small percentage of the vaping public. I know hard-core vapers who won't even touch a keyboard, much less fire up the computer. I do my best to tell people to check out the ECF, but from my experience, the bulk of older users and salt-of-the-earth types just don't care much for online forums.

Although I do agree consumers SHOULD educate themselves, those in this thread that imply that anyone that doesn't hit the internet to research deserves what they get as far as being ripped off have gone too far in my opinion.

I can tell you I have relatives in the 50-80 age range that do not do the internet, most have never even used a computer. They wouldn't know where to begin to do the research or even how to send an email. There are still many people out there like this. THESE are the targets of this kind of company.

People in total ignorance have no reason to believe the prices are outrageous. All they see is a way off the cigs.

This guy is doing nothing less than preying on the vulnerable.

DJ RyckRak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2013
Somewhere in New England
"As Stephuhnator said Knockoutvapor is lying to those people who a desperately trying to quit smoking by vaping. If you are serious about quiting, go online to ECF (Electronic Cigarette Forum). There are over 125,000 members on ECF and so many helpful, friendly folks willing to help you- because they have been there too ! There is MUCH LOWER price vape gear of SUPERIOR quality available from dozens of vendors, and eJuice that doesn't cost as much as smoking ! Look at all these people warning you- and do your research. I was a 40+ year, Pack a Day+ 'burro red' smoker. I quit the day I got my eGo-C kit. Vaping does work- but getting ripped off just sucks !!!"

This was my post on their YouTube Channel...right after Stephuhnator's !!!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
From what I understand they DO have mall kiosks or why would they be hiring for the Farmington NM mall?

You are correct, the business is mostly kiosks. Online sales are not their focus, "Everyone else's online prices?? Not competing ONLINE not everyone lives on a computer....If I priced to what you believe is correct many more people would be dyeing from traditional tobacco products as mall kiosk would not be in business."

What bothers me in this situation is his hubris. We all know, for example, that Green Smoke is too expensive and takes advantage of people trying to quit smoking. But who is Green Smoke? It's a run-of-the-mill big business; Knockout, on the other hand, is presented as a small company that cares more about people than commerce. Google the name, you'll find results where James and Dave Spargo have been quoted in the media regarding e-cigarettes, giving the impression that they are an active part of the vaping community.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Just wanted to say kudos to you Ocelot for taking a stand on this and bringing it to everyones attention.

The Ozealot
leopard-334.gif

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX
They have stores within a few miles of where I will be in a few days...think I am gonna have to pay these guys a visit....
I have been putting vaping packs together for people who either can't afford it or don't know where to go..and your ripping them off...are you kidding me!!!!

this ain't gonna be purty

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
They have stores within a few miles of where I will be in a few days...think I am gonna have to pay these guys a visit....
I have been putting vaping packs together for people who either can't afford it or don't know where to go..and your ripping them off...are you kidding me!!!!

this ain't gonna be purty

You go girl! :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread