You've been visited by the Christmas/Holiday Coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamblerMagic

Nov 29, 2018
Generally bored this evening, snagged some enamel and decorated a coil. Glitter red. It's a color I'm going to be using on one of my mods to fill in the details on wording that's engraved.

This is a SS316L 2 x 28AWG @ 3mm ID, twisted to oblivion. I recommend the build for those with a Tobhino or any 22mm rda really. With 6-7 wraps it's ~.4ohms per coil IIRC. I feel like I need to say this: DO NOT vape A COIL WITH ENAMEL ON IT. YOU WILL MOST LIKELY END UP BRAIN DEAD*

May your holidays be filled with countless more vape gear and eliquid!

*not from experience

V0IA7rJ.jpg

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Well everyone eventually winds up dead. It probably won’t kill you, but aside from probably tasting like rain boots and refried fanny it will probably damage your lungs and possibly give you heavy metal poisoning depending on what is in the paint.

LOL … yeah that is an understatement :)

Reactions: bombastinator

GamblerMagic

Nov 29, 2018
    [obscure] Aren't there supposed to be three of them?

[less obscure] What colors are the coils of Christmas-Past, Christmas-present, and Christmas-yet-to-come?

[sarcastic] Humbug!

Well obviously they're ghosts, and you don't always see them. So this was a group photo of the three ghosts of christmas coils, but only one had enough energy to show itself.

:cool::D

bombastinator

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    I don't usually paint my coils for the holidays. I do wick them with either pine needles or holly leaves, and use mistletoe flavored juice.
    Now that Is another really bad idea. Unless of course you like hallucinations nausea and vomiting
    Mistletoe - Wikipedia

Reactions: GamblerMagic
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread