Yuck, I dont like any flavors...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeW

Nov 4, 2013
Georgia, usa
I have tried different setups. I'm sure its not my equipment.
I like chocolate mint so I got halo shamrock, tastes too dark and little mint
\

Ok hope i not get in trouble for mentioning vendor but if you like chocolate mint but r searching for a flavor that has more mint taste & not as dark a chocolate try Namber juice mistress, it has more of a mint taste as the prominent flavor & the chocolate taste light to me almost like white chocolate but not quite as creamy , if that makes since. I usually do not like the mint flavors but I do love this one ;) happy hunting, the vape bar will help to key in on some flavs u may not think to try normaly I luv my first trip to the vape longe at a B&M .

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
I have tried different setups. I'm sure its not my equipment.
I like chocolate mint so I got halo shamrock, tastes too dark and little mint
I love caramel and coffee so I got allusion caramel coffee, I can't taste the caramel in it and it just taste like stale coffee. going to let it steep
Any good suggestions for a sweet cinnamon breakfast roll type thing?

You may want to try steampunk from All About Vapor. It's pretty much been my favorite from the day I started vaping. It's a mixture of coffee, chocolate, caramel, vanilla, and mocha. I have never tasted anything like it from other vendors.

DebbieF

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Albuquerque
I think the reason we lose interest and get tired of flavors we liked is because - well they're flavors. I smoked the same cigarette for 30 years and they always tasted the same - like a cigarette. But Let's face it there is no juice out there that tastes like a cigarette so we resort to "food" flavors. If you ate bologna every day for 30 years I bet you'd be pretty sick of it. I think it's the flavors themselves that make us seek variety. Does that even make sense? :blink:

Absolutely. I'm not an evolutionary biologist, but it would make sense that we get burned out on flavors because wanting a new "taste" in food motivates us to get variety in our diets and consume a wide range of vitamins and nutrients. Even though vaping isn't food, it's hitting our taste buds and simulating food, so it would make sense that vaping the same flavor for a while signals to our bodies that we're "eating" too many bananas or pineapples or whatever and need something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread