Yuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmisse

Feb 26, 2014
baltimore, md
Okay so I started vaping about 2 months ago. I bought a plain Cherry flavor from my local shop when I bought my e-cig. Then I bought a bunch of flavors from various online shops (MBV, The Vapor Chef, etc.) I never really liked any of the juices from the online shops (total waste of my $$ lol). The Cherry juice has been the only one I really enjoyed and vaped on the regular. Anyways, over time I feel as though my regular cherry's taste has gotten 'bad'. I also feel like the other juices have gotten worse. I don't know if it's just me or what. I thought they were supposed to get better after awhile. Not worse. lol. Can anyone give me some advice?

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Okay so I started vaping about 2 months ago. I bought a plain Cherry flavor from my local shop when I bought my e-cig. Then I bought a bunch of flavors from various online shops (MBV, The Vapor Chef, etc.) I never really liked any of the juices from the online shops (total waste of my $$ lol). The Cherry juice has been the only one I really enjoyed and vaped on the regular. Anyways, over time I feel as though my regular cherry's taste has gotten 'bad'. I also feel like the other juices have gotten worse. I don't know if it's just me or what. I thought they were supposed to get better after awhile. Not worse. lol. Can anyone give me some advice?

Sounds like you've got the dreaded Vapor's Tongue. Fortunately, you're not alone and the following links/threads may help;

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tips-tricks/413877-possible-cure-vapors-tongue.html

Dealing with and Curing Vaper’s Tongue | www.CyclopsVapor.com

Keep Vaping! :smokie:

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
I'm pretty new but have found I have better luck if I mix it up and rotate the juices I vape every day. I have 3 or 4 in different tanks and rotate throughout the day, every couple of hours or so. I had one favorite and was vaping it all day, every day, and it started to lose its appeal. I used other juices for a while, and came back to it and liked it again.

Variety works for me.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread