The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Yum Yum Tasty Geoff & Kretek

Discussion in 'Tasty Vapor' started by mre5674, Apr 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mre5674

mre5674 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 7, 2009
    Lala Land
    ECF,

1st order with Mix Master Geoff for 1oz 12mg 20% VG Kretek :D

Using a GGTS with LR 510 (removed wick for dripping only) and a AW IMR18650. I'm usually a XHV Vaper, but have been having WAY too many issues these days, as I wait for some new Imeo Atties/AFS/IkenVape FIXED 5.2ohm XHV 901 atties for 8.4v's.

O.K., enough of that...The juice, the man, the LEGEND!!!

This flavor is complex with all the right notes! Slightly sweet (check). Slightly spicy (check). Tobacco base (check). Any good juice will provide nice vapor, so my reviews are on flavor! The front note is def. cinnamon BUT not overpowering, and I can already sense what this will be like in a week ;) I will contain myself with nightly doses until late next week!

Customer service was excellent! Less than a week from mix to my door! My notes to Geoff were to choose the VG %, as I believe the man in charge knows best! I chose 12mg for my HV staple, so with the LR atties, the front note of cinnamon helps to let the back of the throat know who's there!

Great Juice! Great Service! T.V.HOOKED ANOTHER ONE - 5 stars ;)

Much Love - Mr.e

2. Raechel

Raechel Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 19, 2009
    Louisville, KY
    Tasty Geoff..... um that seems wrong. LOL!

3. Mr. Tasty Vapor

Mr. Tasty Vapor Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Don't knock me 'til ya try me. LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.