Yum,yum what have I done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moody2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I know I have posted a similar thread like this before but it amazes me what you can do with Ms. T's awesome juices. So for all who haven't tried mirror blueberry or banana cream pie yet they are both amazing flavors. Both are perfectly true to their names and oh so yummy. While I keep contemplating ordering blueberry smoothie I figured maybe I can make some myself by adding these two together. OMG this is good. The blueberry and banana mix so perfectly together and the cream makes it oh so smooth.

So my lessen for everyone today is when ordering from Ms. T always order some extras that you may want to mix with the juices you pick. I have used vanilla custard, gourmet vanilla, cake batter and Ms. T(winks) sponge cake to mix into some of my flavors to make them creamy (especially my fruit vapes). Also I know a friend of mine on this forum uses peppermint to mix with her fruit vapes.

P.S.- I promise I do not work for or am paid my Ms.T to advertise or help her sell more juices. I am just a really, really, really happy customer.

Happy vaping and creating!:)

Cinnamonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Jasper, GA
Peppermint is a great must have. It mixes nicely with Mirror Blueberry and even with Strawberry. Puts a sweet coolness in the mix without having to rely on menthol. I have never enjoyed menthol even when I was on analogs, but slap some peppermint in a carto...add a couple drops of your favorite fruit....and Bob's your uncle. :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread