Yup another new guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davey59

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Monroe WA
I was vaping years ago with the Joyetech510 ecig set up. Was pretty well set up with mobile charger four batts etc but it was a lot of fiddling around and a slowly went back to the Camels.

Flash forward to a few weeks ago. Stepsons girly girl bought him a Vision Spinner 2 with an AeroTank mini, he let me have a hit and I immediately set up my wife and I with Vision 1300mah batts and Protank 3 minis. Very nice. Bought a few eGo-T's just to get the 1100 batts for backups on the cheap.

Broke my Vision while mowing due to excessive side pressure and used that as an excuse to upgrade to a VS-2 Battery and bought two of them. One authentic one clone. both work well.

Being somewhat of a compulsive a have since bought two AeroTank 2.5's, nice thick delicious consistent hits. I also bought two minis and will use those as dedicated flavor tanks so I can have variety without the fuss.

Dropped some coin but nothing compared to buying the Camels! Have not had a whole cigarette in two weeks and the last one I put out after two drags and went for the vape. Still kinda want one though.

I am lusting after the Mega and the Giant now, don't know why. I should be happy with the set ups I have but......... Plus it gives me something to fixate on and with the hundreds I am saving not smoking, what more justification does a guy need? heh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread