Z-ATTY pro in stock now:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazon1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2012
Phoenix,AZ
heres what i ended up making yesterday from left to right: the titanium drip tip then an T6 aluminum drip tip and finally a single brass/wood ecig stand most my stands hold ecigs at an angle other then one that holds 9 upright that i made awhile back,so i decided to make a single stand one for the Z-Atty so it can stay upright to avoid leaks.i need to break out my big buffer and polish them all some more i used a dremal for all the buffing,the titanium was a bit to ferocious for it. 20130208_015704.jpg

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
They are probably sold out. Interesting to note the last sale lasted 24 hrs but this one from Feb 6 lasted atleast 3 times as long. I was suprised they didnt sell out sooner.

Now if provape could just sell a miniture version of a paint can shaker (for shaking your steeping juices) I'd never shop anywhere else ! :)

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
They are probably sold out. Interesting to note the last sale lasted 24 hrs but this one from Feb 6 lasted atleast 3 times as long. I was suprised they didnt sell out sooner.

Now if provape could just sell a miniture version of a paint can shaker (for shaking your steeping juices) I'd never shop anywhere else ! :)
Buy a large aluminum pill fob and add a marble.
Edit: I misread that. Thought you were talking about a rattle can. You need an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner.

Last edited:

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla

nope still in stock today as of 6 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread