Status
Not open for further replies.

Chikenbok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
New York, NY
So - A few things came in the mail today for me: couple new juices, a new AGA-T2, some more Kanthal but most importantly, the new Z Atty Pro V2.1 with the installed ceramic wick. photo-2.jpg

Like any other Zen device the thing is built incredibly well so I did a few test fires throwing some juice on the coils, checked the ohms (2.1) and filled her full of juice... :blink: I must admit, I was kind of disappointed at first but I figured I'd let the ceramic sit with some liquid for a while and see what happened. In the meantime I spun up some mesh on the AGA wrapped some coil on it and had it right where I wanted in about a total of 4 minutes; this was concerning to me (mainly because of the 120 dollar price difference in the units).

So, I spent some time vaping on the AGA with some Angel's Kiss and decided it was time to rev back up the ZAP (filled with Sludge).

Took a few vapes, got used to the airyness of it all, but still wasn't all that happy with it. I had heard of course that sometimes these ceramic wicks take quite some time to get worked in so I vaped through the first tank while grading some papers.

About 3/4 of the way through the tank I was getting a little 'meh'-ed out so I kicked the volts up by .2 and kept on vaping. And then it happened.... :vapor:

The wick suddenly started working in perfect tune with the coil and the Provari -- everything suddenly worked. I almost blacked out of course from the 2 hours spent vaping at 24mg but drank some water, cooled off, and let me just say, this thing is an absolute beast.

The ceramic wicks are a bit bizarre, I will admit - they're like incredibly expensive bottles of wine. You open it up, take a sip and try hard to figure out why the 200 dollar bottle of opus one you're drinking is about on par with the 25 dollar bottle of Hess Select.

Time. It all comes in time. I cleaned out the juice, threw in some BB and went to town with some of the best vaping I've done in years.

photo.jpg

Brilliant design, as expected. Unmatched marksmanship. And the perfect coil (although I think I'm gonna rip it off and aim for around.. 1.5 ohms. Only slight problem I have with it is the draw which is a bit airy for me, although I think I'll get used to it rather soon considering how friggen hard this thing hits.

Cheers comrades. :2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread