z-atty pro z-atty G

Status
Not open for further replies.

j4mmin42

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Arcata, Cali
Unless you know something I don't, you're probably going to need to buy the ZAU used. The ZAP's are in every month, but the ZAU's are only sold on 310vapers (afaik) and I have yet to see them in stock. perhaps they have a "notify" function, though.

edit: yeah, they have a notiication system in place on 310 if you want the ZAU.

DSmooch

ECF Veteran
Unless you know something I don't, you're probably going to need to buy the ZAU used. The ZAP's are in every month, but the ZAU's are only sold on 310vapers (afaik) and I have yet to see them in stock. perhaps they have a "notify" function, though.

edit: yeah, they have a notiication system in place on 310 if you want the ZAU.

Well, I've been notified less than 3h ago... AND... outa stock :)

PhreakySTS9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Shayol Ghul, The Great Blight
has anyone had experience with the z-atty-g? i'm having a difficult time deciding whether i want the zag or the oddy. i dont know how the devices compare if they can be, or whether they can even be compared.
While I can't speak for either of these, I have purchased a DID clone, a DID, a Cobra, a BliSS and also a Penelope, so I have experience with both styles. I really love them both. They will both perform great, though if you're looking for a pocket friendly setup the Odysseus would be by far your best bet, as it won't leak where as a genesis is very likely to leak in a pocket. The genesis will take work to master coiling, but the Odysseus will require resistance wire AND no resistance wire. I would have never believed a silica based wicking atomizer could possibly perform as well as it can until I got my Penelope. To this day my Penelope is the only thing I will take out and about with me 99% of the time.(I only take my genesis' out with me when I get new stuff or want to show a couple of my non vaping/smoking buddies that are super interested in my vape gear and love to check out my stuff.)

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
They were on sale today for ohhhhh 18 minutes or so before OOS.

Not always but usually the ZAP is restocked at the same time as the ZAU.
signing up on provape to be notified will get you a heads up in your email, and then run over to 310 for the U.

Got my notice this morning (figures, 15 minutes after buying something else lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread