Z branded clearomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.
What company brands their products with a Z?

That seems to be all my local B&Ms carry. Although I like to buy local when I can they are way over priced and the product quality seems hit or miss. Here lately it's been more miss. I did get a rebuildable branded with a Z that I liked that they claimed was a Mini Novi but when I purchased replacement coils from the same store they didn't have the air slot cut at the bottom so you couldn't get any draw.

I've tried to google this but with no luck. Main reason I ask is that I don't want to accidently order anymore of this companies product.

Thanks

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
I can't find anything either. Got a photo?

You probably need to start doing some interweb shopping. Genuine Kanger (EVOD, T3S, Protank 2 etc etc), Innokin iClear 16 & 30, Vision (vivi nova assorted) and Anyvape (Davide - like a Protank) products would be what you want in clearomizers and glassomizers.

Plenty of folks here can direct you to good prices for genuine, no clones or bad copy, products. To name a few... myvapestore, ikenvape, mount baker vapes, madvapes, ivape, the vapor room, vapertek, discount vapors, high desert vapes, surevapes, north west vapors, 101vapes, hoosier vapes, vapor beast, ibtanked, electronicstix, 310 vapors... the list goes on forever. :)

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
It could be a local distributor has grabbed a bunch of clone gear and had them rebranded so as to hide the origin of them.
Here's an example of the Vivi Nova- Vision is the genuine original- on the right:

ST-Vivi.jpg

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
TiredOldMan said:
Thanks for the reply!

I have already started ordering online as I am fed up with the B&Ms around here. Just wanting to make sure I don't accidently order any of the Z branded products.

The branding is very light and doesn't show up well in pics. I have even browsed various online sites and pics trying to identify the brand.
Huh. Not a clue. Might be a model within a brand... maybe? I'm not a big clearo guy - had a few Kangers and iClears, but mostly carto tanks, RBAs and the like, so I'm certainly no expert. Good luck figuring it out... or hoping you never see them again, which ever is preferable. ;-)

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Thanks for the replies.

The length on the Vision coil head appears to be right but the top looks more the the clone on the left. I bought three of what were supposed to be replacement coil heads for it which I had to modify to work. When they are used up I'll just circular file it.

Thanks Again

If the heads have the pin on top they are prolly the clone Vivi Nova heads made by SmokTech. Although only a vendor SmokTek sells them:
SmokTech Mini Vivi Nova 2.5ml Tank Clearomizer - 510/eGo Compatible, Replaceable/Rebuildable Coils, spring loaded center pin.

Edit: Although I'm not a fan of the SmokTech Vivi I do like some of their other products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread