Z-Coil 0.3ohm. How long does it last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zulwan

Oct 13, 2022
Hey everyone, I was using GTL tank from eleaf for some time and I want to upgrade to a non-pod tank. I really like the RDL style vaping with GTL having 0.4 coils. I did my research and found Zenith 2 with 0.3 ohm coils and Nautilus 3 with 0.3 ohm coils, but with nautilus I have a problem with little holes for airflow, I really like tons of air. I read review of Zenith II on this forum and found it to be good. But my main question is how long does the 0.3 ohm Z-Coil last and how does it taste? (especially after like a week) and if it leaks easily. I tend to go with ~300 puffs a day 25w 80vg/20pg 6mg nic, sometimes a bit more (puffs). Also if you have better suggestion for RDL tank just let me know, (For those who want to suggest RBA tanks: I only have one hand, so building my own coils is probably not possible.)

Im looking for personal experince from someone who used this atomizer with this coil for some time. Thanks in advance!

Edit: My concern is coming from comments under many videos of Zenith II saying that coils burn out at best after one week, many claiming 2 days, my gtl coil lasts for 1 month, so im looking for coil with similiar life time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread